DYOM - New Version?

Illusive Prime

Maybe last of this year? just like when they released some previous version of DYOM, but it depends...

They're releasing the betas of the new versions on the last month of the year/first month of the year. This happen in DYOM v6, v7 and v8, at least when I was seeing the releases.

Edited by THBP

Illusive Prime

They're releasing the betas of the new versions on the last month of the year/first month of the year. This happen in DYOM v6, v7 and v8, at least when I was seeing the releases.

Uhh, thanks, that cleared everything up(!)

Uhh, thanks, that cleared everything up(!)

Yeah, but I don't know if they will release a new version. Dutchy or Patrick said something about a new version?

Actually, I don't think they'll release a new version, because the last version made was in the begginings of 2014. And it's kind of new. So I don't think they'll release one in maybe a year.

And if you didn't check DYOM in a long time, I think you should know as THBP said, that after v7 they released expected betas for v8 at endings of 2013 and then they released as a "New Year Gift" the complete v8 for all DYOM users

DragonWarrior (DnW)

Satisfy with what you already have.

You wont even know what you had until it's taken away from you! :cool:

Following the DYOM Lifespan, it'll probably be out by March 2015.

V8 isn't obviously their final version since they upgraded from CLEO 3 to CLEO 4 - new features are yet to be added.

Jimmy_Leppard

Well, I was hoping that I'll get to use DYOM V10 by the time I retire, but as many people already said stuff about DYOM's lifespan, I think I won't even be around to test the V9 haha. Shame.

Juice the Joos

Well, I was hoping that I'll get to use DYOM V10 by the time I retire, but as many people already said stuff about DYOM's lifespan, I think I won't even be around to test the V9 haha. Shame.

What? Why?

Juice the Joos

He wrote "retire".

I got it, but can't he...uhm...retire after the release? I didn't know there was date you must set for your retirement.

Edited by Juice the Joos

Illusive Prime

Following the DYOM Lifespan, it'll probably be out by March 2015.

V8 isn't obviously their final version since they upgraded from CLEO 3 to CLEO 4 - new features are yet to be added.

Exactly, more features, more fun to design mission! :-)

I wonder what other features they can add!