Stay in the car

dwestos

Someone have any tips how get the guy stays in the car when doing the duplicate think / moving the toolbox.

What? Why would you need to stay in the car?

Sorry it was not so good ide starting a new subject for this, I shoud have use the allready existing. You need ta stay in the Car to do the switch with the Rusty Rebel

henryborked

Ok. So don't get out. It really is that easy. Or am I missing something here?

mrdiamond666

Push the car against the glass so the door is blocked, and toolbox is blocking the other door. Now make sure the nose of the car is half way over the blue circle. Thats the way i saw in a video.

Push the car against the glass so the door is blocked, and toolbox is blocking the other door. Now make sure the nose of the car is half way over the blue circle. Thats the way i saw in a video.

YES, it works, thx

Strange is, the first clone of the Entity ( to a Rusty Rebel ) give 600k but the next clone only 124k and when i check also the original only pay 124k

/D

henryborked

Sorry to say, you probably sold your original that first time...

Sorry to say, you probably sold your original that first time...

You sell the car you drive out of the garage with...

Edited by SamDaMan

not everyone knows this the first time they assume that the one they are in is the original why the guy sold the 600k one

I know a way that u don't have to use the tool box. Get in the car you want duped (Move it next to the counter so it is easier to move) 1 guy steers and have someone else open the passenger door and run against it. The car will then move. steer it to the blue circle. one there have the other player stand in front of the Pass door so u wont get back out. Keep in mind that it does not have to be a rusty rebel, it can be a random car off the road. then as you press triangle/Y to get in, press right on the D-pad and well you know the rest.