Pushing stuff around (a toolbox spin-off!)

henryborked

henryborked

As you all know, there is a car duping glitch that involves pushing a toolbox around whilst in a certain menu. You go to pandmcycles, select a bike to purchase and when you are in the screen where you must decide which garage you want it delivered to, you can push the big red toolbox around.

So. Yesterday I was in a free-roam session and I heard chatter on the mike about some wallbreacher being a douche. He was killing people and nobody could get to him. I happened to know this particular wallbreach (some random showed me a few of them the other day, I don't see the need to use them myself) so I decided to go investigate. I went passive and drove over there. Now, this breach involves climbing up a wall while standing on a car. Problem was, I could not drive close to the wall for fear of the breacher killing me in the car and also there were many cops. Time to get creative!

I noticed a few dumpsters in the vicinity and I figured... why not try the same trick as with the toolbox! So I went into the buying menu, crouched and... I could push the dumpster all the way to the wall! No need to leave passive mode, no need for a car. By then the breacher had already left but that's beside the point.

Next, I tried to move some of the stuff next to the parking garage in Rooftop Rumble. You always could move those big rolls of yellow tubing or whatever that is, but you try to move the cement mixer and it won't budge. In the buying menu however, bam! There goes the cementmixer!

I wonder what else I can push around in the world of GTA:O! This is fun! :D

If this leads to anything at all, I claim foundership! ;)

Edited by henryborked

Relative007

Had wondered the same thing myself. Will have to investigate now.

Also you can do this from at least four websites: Southern San Andreas, Legendary Motorsport, Cycle Shop & Dynasty 8 Real Estate.

Edit: As a start I can use it to glitch inside of the Dumpster below (near the beach). Just keep pushing it against the sea container, the dumpster will start to vibrate rapidly and after a few seconds you will walk inside of it (you can walk out again).

0_0.jpg

Edit 2: You can push the container on Docks & Stocks II (I assume 1 also), bypassing the need to use the sea container lifter if you so choose.

Edited by Relative007

henryborked

Thanks for the reminder about the possible websites to use but I choose pandmcycles for a specific reason, namely safety. If you accidentally buy the thing you're not wanting to buy, the worst thing that can happen is replacing a bike on the rack, instead of your million dollar Adder or whatever.

• Like 1

oleg_aka_djmeg

Edit 2: You can push the container on Docks & Stocks II (I assume 1 also), bypassing the need to use the sea container lifter if you so choose.

i don't wanna even think about how much time will it take lol

Relative007

i don't wanna even think about how much time will it take lol

Hardly that long. You just need to alternate between standing and being in stealth and you can push objects faster...Also pandmcycles should be in all guides as you just select a $800 BMX.