How to spice up freeroam?

MONKEYbusinezz5

MONKEYbusinezz5

Freeroam is a bore, missions are a chore, I'm broke, no joke, a frog goes croak.

But seriously, I usually play by myself for fear of other people ruining the experience. What's fun to do in freeroam, and requires <100k?

Grumpy-Goat-

Walking, cycling, adventuring, flying, gang attacks, armored trucks, stealing cars, driving, tattoos, haircuts, clothes, shooting, exploring, stunting, pretty much the entire game. You only need to spend vast amounts of money when buying property or vehicles, so if you have an apt good. Don't screw around buying and upgrading cars and your bank account won't take a hit.

• Like 2

Ooops I Pooped

think of random sh*t to do. My friend and i like to try to jump bikes on the train or try to get stupid vehicle sup chiliad, like the dump truck or some other crazy thing. grab a cargo bob and bring a car up on the maze bank building and jump it off. or just go bounty hunting

Freeroam is a bore, missions are a chore, I'm broke, no joke, a frog goes croak.

But seriously, I usually play by myself for fear of other people ruining the experience. What's fun to do in freeroam, and requires <100k?

Go into a public session and turn the tables on those that are ruining online experiences for others.

I believe it will cost less than $100K, depending on which methods (i.e., weapons) you utilize.

jones_17_77

i usually pretend im selling drugs or an assasin or something. That could be fun

Bounty hunting is a great hobby of mine, as well as grabbing a tank and driving to where some players are having an all out war surprised the hell out of them

Grumpy-Goat-

Being less of a smartass than I was earlier... when I play solo in a public lobby I grab my sanchez or akuma and become a highly mobile sniping machine. I find a nice spot just in range of an unsuspecting whoever, pop them in the head and move on to the next. Always deadly, always mobile.

If you have a personal boat, drive it out to the ocean. Acquire a bounty on yourself. Get cargobob, hook onto a semi truck, place semi on boat. Ditch cargobob and swim over to boat, climb into semi and wait for someone's biggest wtf moment in GTA. That should keep you occupied.

• Like 1

Death Magnetic

If you have a personal boat, drive it out to the ocean. Acquire a bounty on yourself. Get cargobob, hook onto a semi truck, place semi on boat. Ditch cargobob and swim over to boat, climb into semi and wait for someone's biggest wtf moment in GTA. That should keep you occupied.

Will the boat move?

Will the boat move?

I dunno. Just trying to solve the guys boredom. Take a snapmatic and post to show us if its possible ;)

Grumpy-Goat-

Will the boat move?

I dunno. Just trying to solve the guys boredom. Take a snapmatic and post to show us if its possible ;)

I don't know if there is a boat that will hold a semi afloat... but I bet a car can be! I may just have to try this for the lulz

• Like 1

The Grapeseed

Get a bounty

Turn the radar off

Survive.

Personally, I enjoy spawn killing a person a few times, then finding a nice wallbreach where I can have a cup of tea and pick off the poor bastard looking for me. Especially fun if you have a bounty on you.

• Like 1

MONKEYbusinezz5

If you're bored with this game. You need a better imagination.

Spongebob_Imagination_by_kssael.png