GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Death matches 20 billion Rp and Money?

RoryPond1

I keep getting invites to death matches that say you will get millions of RP and money if you win. Is that true or is it just a way to get people excited at the possibility of being filthy GTA rich and powerful, only to dash it all in the end?

It's a baited hook to reel you in buddy.

Sit tight now, I'm gonna move your thread to the Online Forum....

hornedturtle

I keep getting invites to death matches that say you will get millions of RP and money if you win. Is that true or is it just a way to get people excited at the possibility of being filthy GTA rich and powerful, only to dash it all in the end?

join one and find out :)

Strange Town

It's those melee deathmatch that has a hidden minigun where only the player who created it knows

LightningLord

They are all fake. I'm tired of people mentioning this. If it has anything mentioning RP/Cash, it is fake.

IcOqQpq.gif

Killzone3265

f*cking kids and illiterate fools are going to ruin community jobs the same way they did with littlebigplanet, copied scammy sh*t all over the place

• Like 1

Its a scam to get gullible noobs to join horribly made matches.

I purposely named a crappy GTA bicycle race that.

join one and find out :)

I have, but I suck and I lose.

At best, its a con to get plays for their creation. Most likely it's a kill farm for the creator who knows where the only good weapon is hidden. If it somehow is awarding stupidly large amounts of rp/cash its a hack/mod/cheat of some sort and you risk punishment from r*.

They're just custom Team Deathmatchs that are named by creator, and have descriptions that are deceiving for new players. All fake, Just spam.