GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How come AlexSniperBullet got banned?

Argonaut

I'm literally gonna go out and ask this because I know people had some opinions on the guy..

How come he got banned? He apologised after a one week temp ban to think his actions through and came back being alright- his new posts have been fairly mellow and acceptable. So what got him 'done-in'? Or is it PM-only conversations?

And please, don't let this spool into a Ten page thread full of hate comments.. I just would like an answer and I would think a PM to a Moderator would be a bit intruding.. so here's a general question. Please keep this civil, as this is very tempting bait..

CmLup8S.png

And while we're at it ? What happened to Furrry monkey?

Edit: you're next Alien one, if that is indeed your real name :p

Edited by KnobCheez

AlexSniperBullet got banned!? :(

He's banned too!?

Clear this up for me please?

Who cares.

VeLj9s6.png FUn2RUo.png

Edit: you're next Alien one, if that is indeed your real name :p

>_>

I'm literally gonna go out and ask this because I know people had some opinions on the guy..

How come he got banned? He apologized after a one week temp ban to think his actions through and came back being alright- his new posts have been fairly mellow and acceptable. So what got him 'done-in'? Or is it PM-only conversations?

And please, don't let this spool into a Ten page thread full of hate comments.. I just would like an answer and I would think a PM to a Moderator would be a bit intruding.. so here's a general question. Please keep this civil, as this is very tempting bait..

He ABSOLUTELY did NOT apologize for his actions. He apologized for having OCD.. I'll just leave it at that.

7Rj3AZw.png

TheProphet78

The real question is why haven't I been banned. Im a tyrant in these parts.

Edited by TheProphet78

AlexSniperBullet got banned for serious undue conduct; PM harassment and a few other offences. Furry_Monkey was banned on his own request.

Next time PM a moderator, don't open a thread about these kind of subjects in the Online section.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise