Weed growing in the streets

Jizzle2014

On strawberry avenue in pillbox hill beside the place where the weed side missions are in single player there is marijuana leaves growing out of the road it was tons yesterday I came back today and there is still a little bit in the same area has anyone else seen it it's pretty cool you can check my social club id: grandthefttits for pics it's neat. Have any of you seen it before?

on my pc now i have no idea how to attach images so sorry (how the f*ck do i use this shiz?!)

Edited by Jizzle2014

Crunch McThornbody

I saw them spawning at the point where the UFOs used to appear:

qn3h95.jpg

29nfech.jpg

Is this something modders have been putting? They just seem out of place. Too much out of place to where theyed be hard not to stick out to you if you were to be in the area. Pretty cool though none the less.

KiTTYReCkless

Aww, Why hasn't this happened for me yet! I'd bring in another Smoke on the Water van and load that sh*t up.

Smoke weed eryday

Yea boi!

0_0.jpg

Shark Cards Rule Everything Around Me.(S.C.R.E.A.M) TAKE MY MONEY! Megalodon card,Y'all!

I doused the very same patch with petrol and set fire to it hoping the smoke would signal a UFO... Hopefully to come and show me to their dealers.