Favourite off roader?

mustangboss429

Favourite off roader?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favourite off roader?

• Bifta
    • Blazer
    • Bodhi
    • Dubsta 6x6
    • Dune buggy
    • Duneloader
    • Injection
    • Kalahari
    • MW Mesa
    • Rancher XL
    • Rebel
    • Sandking SWB
    • Sandking XL

mustangboss429

off roaders are probably my favourite next to muscle cars and my favourite is the rebel because its fun to drive and despite it being one of the smaller trucks its still surprisingly good off road

(the blazer option includes trevors hot rod blazer)

Edited by mustangboss429

Currently my favorite off-road vehicle is the Hot Rod Blazer. I've been wanting to mess around online in Trevor's Blazer for quite a while.

But as far as using a vehicle for off-road purposes, the Sandking. When being followed by a stalker or hostile driver I would dive in the water at the area in East Vinewood next to the underground entrance. My Sandking wouldn't sink, while the other person's PV would sink. Fun stuff.

I haven't used the Dubsta 6x6 much so I can't give my opinion on that truck.

JoeBoneless

The Sandking XL rules, but I am using my dubsta 6x6 a lot now too it's great!

For racing the bifta owns but for general offroading it's Sandking all day

I like the MW Mesa best as it looks like my real Jeep. The Dune Buggy is my racer, Sandking XL is my hard core off roader

MuhNamesTyler

Diggin my Dubsta a lot these days but that's probably cause it's a fresh purchase

Dubsta 6x6, it's my favourite and only off road vehicle i own because i love all MercedesBenz/Benfactor models and this is no exception, i love the G class; long time ago i was wishing to have this vehicle in-game and it just came real so i was really happy when i got the chance to purchase it :D it's really fun to drive, for some maybe not to race with it, but to have fun its 100% sure in my opinion. :)

imagejpg1_zps2fbacccc.jpg

Edited by caarl00s
  • Like 1

poppafewpills

Another one of these threads ?

Search bar must have been broke.

JoeBoneless

Who cares about the search bar.... Man, there is nothing worse than people who live on these forums and get all mad when an occasional user doesn't do things THE RIGHT WAY

Besides there's a new awesome offroading vehicle so yep time for a new thread!

• Like 2

poppafewpills

Who cares about the search bar.... Man, there is nothing worse than people who live on these forums and get all mad when an occasional user doesn't do things THE RIGHT WAY

Besides there's a new awesome offroading vehicle so yep time for a new thread!

Funny...

You come in to the topic only to police my policing...

Go find something else to troll you toy.

poppafewpills

Forum police-man fag!

Ooooo...

Now we're getting infiltrated by name callers too...

Yet nobody is offering up answers to the op's questions.

Yay !

JoeBoneless

Actually, mr pills, if you (the forum god) had SEARCHED this.... You would see I answered his question. Well before YOU came here to be yet another forum dork.

Waaaaaaaaaa search bar

poppafewpills

Actually, mr pills, if you (the forum god) had SEARCHED this.... You would see I answered his question. Well before YOU came here to be yet another forum dork.

Waaaaaaaaaa search bar

Keep coming back for more ?

At least your name calling is getting better.

Deadly Aviator

Bifta is usually the most fun due to it's crazy handling =p

0_0.jpg

Off road tires. Rob a store and up into the hills I go. All my cars have off road tires. For an actual off road, I would have to say the dune buggy. Just something classically nostalgic about it.

Edited by davetopper

Those are the ones i own and my opinions (not facts) about them.

Sanchez: gets you anywhere, can almost climb vertical walls.

Kalahari: best allround off road car in my opinion. Narrow nimble car that is also a featherweight but slow. Can go up a lot off steep hills the Sandking and Dubsta 6x6 can't; A true mountain goat.

Dubsta 6x6: battering ram, fast and very heavy but handles well. The Sandking is still a little bit better for climbing very steep hills, rock climbing and can wade a few inches deeper in water.

Merryweather Mesa: working top lights, working top lights and working top lights, main reason i have it :pp. Pretty decent offroad, just watch out it doesn't flip (i know it is better if you lower it and put other wheels on it but i don't want any of that). It almost has the same capabilities as the 6x6 but slower.

Sultan: No explanation needed.

Like Davetopper said above, the Blade is also very good offroad even with normal tires. You should try it! I took all the new cars offroad and the Blade was the second best after the 6x6 of the new cars that is.

Panto is good if you stay on the paths (no climber), also very nimble and the Rhapsody is great for rally style driving just like the Pigalle but the Pigalle bottoms out more.

Sold the Sandking because it was nerfed and lack of garage space. Since it is fixed i want it back,but still no free garage spot at the moment.

Edited by Eqaulo