GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

PS3 Saturday Night custom job playlist - 7pm GMT/UK 28th June

Lonewolf2306

Lonewolf2306

This Saturday night i'll be hosting a 7 job playlist of custom missions which follow on from each other in a movie-esque storyline which covers most of San Andreas, starting in the desert, travelling South each chapter until you reach the airport, then coming back to Downtown LS for the epic finale

All jobs have been extensively tested in creator to ensure that both teams can reach objectives at the same time or within 5 seconds of one another, so it is evenly balanced.

During one capture, a team will start closer to more of the capture objectives, but the other team will have access to cars and planes, and will have to choose whether to ambush them first or secure their starting supply.

Chapter 1:

The playlist begins with a capture in the desert and at Humane labs, where the security team have to hold off the assault on their facility and transfer their documents & chemical weapon samples from the top of the tower down to the secure zone at garage 3 on the other side of the base

Meanwhile, a team of parachuting crooks jump from titans over the facility to breach the base, and aiming for the tower. They try to grab the evidence and get it to their helicopter evac point. They will have 15 minutes to secure all the evidence they can before their extraction chopper arrives.

Chapter 2:

The Evac choppers arrive for the crooks to make their getaway, and the Security team try and move their salvaged supplies to the nearest secure facility across the desert....

This time both teams will also have to face their AI counterparts from Chapter 1...

The full 7 chapter list comprises of 5 captures, 1 race and 1 team deathmatch.

The maximum lobby size will be 16 players, and will begin at 7pm GMT Saturday 28th June, with the lobby opening and invites being made to the lobby from 6:45pm onwards

The playlist covers a range of game modes & objectives and will require skills including;

Piloting planes and Choppers

Taking off under heavy fire and avoiding obstructions on the way

Parachuting onto small targets

Off road driving

Tactical driving and navigating armed roadblocks

Assassination of high value individuals

Downtown City Racing

Combat with other players and heavily armed AI

Coordinating with teammates

Making tactical choices which will decide the result for your team

Any players welcome at any level, and pre-exisiting crews are welcome to join.

To join, post your interest here and ensure you will be online at the time, or send me a PM entitled: ''Titanfall'' or ''Saturday night game'', and your correctly spelled PSN name and I will add you to the lobby

Edited by Lonewolf2306

I'd join but I'm at work tomorrow night.

Lonewolf2306

PSN: Ghoslirk, we'll be online @ that time

Ok, c u tmrw night!

Lonewolf2306

74 views, 2 people saying they're in? If you want to play, just say - 4 hours 40 mins to go!

Retired Mafia

i'll be there in 5 min

I'm extremely interested in this!!! PSN: euscraig pls have me in the game!!

Lonewolf2306

I'm extremely interested in this!!! PSN: euscraig pls have me in the game!!

Hey, sorry, too late for Titanfall, but i'm inviting you for the other custom jobs we're playing now