GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hipster DLC weapons

manicmechanic71

manicmechanic71

How popular have these been? I bought the dagger, mainly cos it looks like the one from 'Metro: Last light' but I couldn't justify cluttering my weapon wheel for a pistol no better than the basic one.

Anyone bought them and liked them, or regretted buying them?

CarnageRacing00

I bought the pistol.

Apparently.

I have no memory of it... but alas, it's in my inventory. Must have had a few beers that night or something. Never used it... suppose I should give it a try.

kjahcleveland

I dropped the pistol but I've gotten some brutal kills with the dagger in TDM.

PSN - dashGTA

Twitter @dashGTA

Social Club - 86esperanto

Rocket Skates

Only got the dagger because I like to have all the melee weapons plus I think it looks cool.

FireandWater

'Nother reskinned knife, 'nother reskinned pistol. I'll give Rockstar this though, the Cavalry knife looks cool at least.

Ai®a©ob®a

IMO the Dagger is #2 next to the Hammer when it comes to melee weapon because they kill super fast and hit the target around 99% of the time like the little knife misses half the time or doesn't get a full kill on another player while the Dagger will.

My favorite to use is the hammer, It's funny the reactions i get when i bop em over the head with the hammer and then they come begging me for it.

3aln5uP.jpg

Didn't buy anything because as usual the stock weapons are most likely better

TheGoodSgtScooter

Me and my friend had a fight with the pistol.

It's a nice thing but the knife is better.

I bought the pistol.

Apparently.

I have no memory of it... but alas, it's in my inventory. Must have had a few beers that night or something. Never used it... suppose I should give it a try.

This is how I ended up with my buzzard.

TheGoodSgtScooter

You don't know buyers remorse until you buy a

are you sure?

well, here goes,

the Dump.

• Like 2

The pistol is garbage, absolute garbage. The knife looks cool but I wish you could bash people in the face with it as well as stab them.

Edited by I.haigh

Commander S

Bought 'em both - obsessive weapon collector, me.

Actually quite like the pistol, for the same reason I enjoy using the Gusenberg - it's got a great, 'retro' vibe, like a personalised assassin's pistol.

It's the same deal as the Beach Bum weapons - both came with a reskinned knife and a pistol that's comparable to the default one (i.e., rapidly outstripped by every other weapon in the game), but while they're not the most valuable ones from a competitive standpoint, they've got a lot of character to them, which I think is cool.

TheGoodSgtScooter

Paint the pistol gold, rule the world.

AwesomeJokeGTA

Love the pistol

Makes me feel like a true criminal, however I wish it was more powerful,accurate and had a higher magazine capacity so I don't have to put that ugly extended mag

Knife is good for stabbing throats

Edited by AwesomeJokeGTA

TheGoodSgtScooter

Damage
20%
Speed
20%
Range
2%
Kills With 100 Player Kills 36 Deaths By 8 KD Ratio 12.50
Hits Per Kill 1.07 Hits 107 Time Held 01:31:30
Rockstar Games
100 kills. with a pirate knife. In less than a week.

W_ME_Dagger.png

Biohazard Abyss

The pistol is terrible. I dropped it soon after buying it.

The dagger is whatever. I'm waiting for R* to release a melee weapon that isn't a re-skin, like a katana or something.

klZZFxG.png

The pistol is terrible. I dropped it soon after buying it.

The dagger is whatever. I'm waiting for R* to release a melee weapon that isn't a re-skin, like a katana or something.

the pistol is awful but the dagger is a lot more powerful than the normal knife and a melee attack with it is normally a first hit kill

Not got them yet, not sure if I will as I kind of hate carrying around so many weapons, and I doubt I'd use them.

tenpennyisplainevil

I love the pistol. It looks good and it's a good headshotter for me. It also sounds awesome

PoopyThomas

are you sure?

well, here goes,

the Dump.

I've had some very exciting moments with my dump, so I beg to differ.

are you sure?

well, here goes,

the Dump.

I've had some very exciting moments with my dump, so I beg to differ.

A agree, got mine in the gifted millions days, and it's great to have one as if we want several for a crew moment, calling mine seems to increase the spawn rate.

Favorite is jamming them on the tracks somewhere.

Favorite is jamming them on the tracks somewhere.

If you enjoy that I recommend you buy the rental shuttle bus. It's $30K and can survive all sorts of crazy impacts with the train. You can even be dropped from a cargobob in it from several hundred feet and survive.

As far as the DLC weapons I think the knife is fun to use but it's not significantly different from the regular knife. The pistol is kind of lame. I was hoping for something a little more Red Dead when I saw antique pistol. I would've liked the volcanic pistol.

• Like 1

Hexagonal Sax

Not buying any DLC weapons until they add tint challenges (Which should have been headshot kills imo).

Edited by Hexagonal Sax

Treat space with kindness.

The gun is useless to me, and the knife is okay, but will never replace my nightstick.

I like the description of the pistol " what you really need is a more recognisable gun. Stand out from the crowd at an armed robbery with this engraved pistol." Just take a second and think about it.

Edited by KPCC187