bonus cars wont stay modified

twerkmvt

Before the recent update the bonus cars in single player would stay customized, enter garage press right arrow, mod the car then save the game, it always loaded them up still modified, but know I spent $100,000's on them just to find they instantly return to standard. Is it just me and my game or are others found this too?

Hello buddy, welcome to the forum.

I modded my Dubsta and it's still the same after several saves.

Are you parking your cars in a safehouse/main garage before you save? That makes a difference.

Edited by Barefoot Tiger

Lethal Vaccine

Wait, the cars in the D-Pad list are modified now? So you don't have to store them in the 4 car garage or safehouse to keep the mods? Or am I not understanding?

WildBrick142

Vehicles on "Special Vehicles" list will not stay modified unless you store them in a garage. The cars from the list are always not customized and it never changes.

Before the update I never had to save them in a garage space to keep the modifications don't know why but it kept them the way I left them, but now it doesn't, saying that my game has always been glitchy to point I can't buy the helipad or boat docks, it just won't have it, so I miss out on some dlc anyway, and I've baught 3 tanks and they never show up even in an empty garage, but it doesn't mind taking my money.

I've baught 3 tanks and they never show up even in an empty garage, but it doesn't mind taking my money.

Tanks spawn in your hangar buddy

Thanks barefoot tiger but I've had a check and no tanks still, shall attempt another purchase and see

chrisscorsese88

When you buy a vehicle off a website, it give send you a confirmation email that it was delivered. As soon as you receive this email, go and check to make sure it was delivered. If you have the Business Update installed an airplane called the Vestra is automatically in the list of available vehicles, so if your Rhino Tank is not showing up, hit right on the D-Pad and it will show you a list of all the available vehicles you can use, similar to how it displays the special vehicles in the purchased garages.

• Like 1