GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

XP and Cash rewards in missions.

kingredbeardi

kingredbeardi

Not sure of the logistics behind how XP and $$$ is rewarded in missions, but this stumped me...

Played a contact mission, can't remember which, but I died pretty much instantly due to a fault on my part and was rewarded $27K at the end whereas every single other player in the team only got half of that.

Another example, during a game of Coveted, I killed a good amount of enemies and then flew the chopper to get the container and drop it off. I received half the amount of XP and $$$ as everyone else.

Anyone know why?

Edit: I don't know if this helps but I wasn't hosting either games.

Edited by kingredbeardi

If you do a mission being a level lower than the mission requires (e.g. Rooftop Rumble is for levels 75) or if you already did that mission the payment will be halved.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

If you do a mission being a level lower than the mission requires (e.g. Rooftop Rumble is for levels 75) or if you already did that mission the payment will be halved.

Thats not true anymore.

@OP was this the first time you played this mission?

WillWorthington3

Not sure of the logistics behind how XP and $$$ is rewarded in missions, but this stumped me...

Played a contact mission, can't remember which, but I died pretty much instantly due to a fault on my part and was rewarded $27K at the end whereas every single other player in the team only got half of that.

Another example, during a game of Coveted, I killed a good amount of enemies and then flew the chopper to get the container and drop it off. I received half the amount of XP and $$$ as everyone else.

Anyone know why?

Edit: I don't know if this helps but I wasn't hosting either games.

First time running a mission gives full payout, after that it's halved.

Or the first time running the mission gives double payout, after that it's the normal listed amount

kingredbeardi

Gotcha.

And yeah, it may have been my first time playing, I'm not really sure. I spent months staying away from contact missions and have only just got back into them so I can't be certain.

the nameless

My first RR mission AFTER I reached lvl 75 paid me around $35,000, but that was not my 1st time ever playing it.

PrestoWater

My first RR mission AFTER I reached lvl 75 paid me around $35,000, but that was not my 1st time ever playing it.

You get half payment when playing at a level lower than required.Then what you said, full amount for first time past required level