Multiple choice missions

BreakdownFace

BreakdownFace

Was anyone else a little disappointed about the lack of multiple choice kill/save sort of options? GTA IV had a pretty important decision with Playboy X and Dwayne, but there wasn't anything like that in GTA 5. Ofcourse there is Option A, B and C, but that's on the final mission so it doesn't change the story, it just ends it.

*Post deleted.

Edited by The7thOne
  • Like 1

j4hhYw6.png

BreakdownFace

Games like Heavy Rain and The Walking Dead make me wish these were implemented more often into video games. Makes them very engaging.

TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Rockstar explained this. They said that with the 3 different characters, and the way the story was structured, they said it would be almost impossible to keep track of all the choices the player made. This was said in an interview.

happygrowls

Chad Mulligan is determinant. If you spare him he calls cops.

ViceCityStalker

I`d rather have one protagonist with deep rewarding choices that actually impact the virtual world around me,than have 10 protags going through a world where my choices don`t mean sh*t.

• Like 1

Rockstar explained this. They said that with the 3 different characters, and the way the story was structured, they said it would be almost impossible to keep track of all the choices the player made. This was said in an interview.

uh they said missions would be more open than IV but as you know V's missions are linear.

GrandMaster Smith

The hell are you guys talking about..? every main heist had two entirely different ways of completing them..

i don't know if they really said that, but it's bogus.

the math may involve a lot of variables, but it's not computationally impossible at all. it's no different on an abstract level than keeping track of what car is in each protag's garage.

• Like 1