GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What is it with some players?

Jimrod

Assholes.

I don't mean in free roam where frankly anything goes and I'm cool with that. Be as much of a tool as you like, people have the option to switch sessions, private etc if they get annoyed.

No, I mean in missions. What's with the mission wankers?

This morning I played a Rooftop Rumble, arrived first and ducked behind the ticket booth in the car park outside the two main doors while picking off the agents - that was until one of the other players, you know the type - Pogo mask and gold guns (XXXBlacksmokeXX I believe was his name), decided to drive over me in his Turismo. I figured it was an accident until I could see him sat wheel-spinning in reverse as I tried to get up, as soon as I did I was of course backed over and killed. Bit of a twat I thought but figured I'd carry on...

I hadn't played in this session or had any history with this guy, he was just a twat. There was another guy in the mission at the start but he left after I died. When I returned to the warehouse Twatboy was still just stood there - not killing agents but just firing at my car in an attempt to set it on fire I guess. So with that in mind I jumped on his Turismo and got out the petrol can... When he noticed he ran over to drive away, I killed a few more guards until the second wave spawned only to see him come flying around the corner, clip the wall and spin, I jumped back in my Blade and drove at him just to get some revenge at this point, rather brilliantly the impact blew up his Turismo (my Blade was fine), I've no idea if the petrol made a difference but I didn't have to pay insurance, result! I mopped up the rest of the guards and turned to see him shooting at my now flaming Blade then back to try and grief me, my Blade blew up, he paid the insurance (another result!) and the package was by that point well into the distance. I stood still until he left then jumped in a chopper and finished the mission.

Bit of a long story there but do these dickheads have nothing better to do? Is being an asshole in freeroam not enough any more? They have to do it in missions now? Anyone else meet people like this?

Cool story bro gifs of course welcome. :p

Edited by Jimrod
  • Like 9

Dan_Houser_Official

watch a communist mod post the link for bitch and moan.

that thread is dead. don't even bother posting a link to it.

• Like 2

Moonwalker98

Had stuff like this happen all the time.

These two dudes kept shooting out my tires( i hadn't put bulletproof tires on it yet for some reason). I tried to blow them up cuz i got irritated and since you can't kill partners i ended up killing myself and blowing up my car as a result. Had to pay for insurence.

• Like 2

Biohazard Abyss

MCfM1.gif

Seriously though, they have nothing else better to do.

• Like 5
klZZFxG.png

Had stuff like this happen all the time.

These two dudes kept shooting out my tires( i hadn't put bulletproof tires on it yet for some reason). I tried to blow them up cuz i got irritated and since you can't kill partners i ended up killing myself and blowing up my car as a result. Had to pay for insurence.

Ahh yeah, had the tire shooters before too, the only reason I was running missions was to mod the car up - I'm not sure what they gain by hampering the other players running the same mission? Unless of course they've got no interest in doing the mission anyway.

AllDay808HI

They think they're all that just because they have an expensive car or a really cool mask. When it comes to one on one situations, only a handful of those people might make it out alive.

• Like 2

Fluffy Apple

When i see people like that picking on lower levels in missions (Mostly RR) ...... i run them over. god i love helping people. and since i play gta 5 on invite only lobbies i get sent back there at the end of a mission and not a sitting duck like some people.

these people that do this think it is trolling but it isn't, it's a way of saying to the person they are irritating " sorry buddy but i have no life and i like to make it harder for everybody else around me so i may feel better about myself"

no other way to explain it, but such is the way we live and the world we live in. needs to be people like this for no reason what so ever.

whoever doesn't agree with this, we know who has the life in this situation.

Edited by Fluffy Apple
  • Like 3

Starscream_910

2u59c1w.jpg

OP speaks for a lot of us decent players. I completely fail to understand idiots who just intentionally spoil missions and races. What kind of pleasure do they gain from it exactly?

Edited by Starscream_910
  • Like 1

RoyalRedXIII

Assholes.

Bit of a long story there but do these dickheads have nothing better to do? Is being an asshole in freeroam not enough any more? They have to do it in missions now? Anyone else meet people like this?

There you go. You already have your answer right there unfortunately -.-

Best thing you can do is join a solid crew :) like mine

MetalThrasherXtreme

Assholes.

I don't mean in free roam where frankly anything goes and I'm cool with that. Be as much of a tool as you like, people have the option to switch sessions, private etc if they get annoyed.

This morning I played a Rooftop Rumble, arrived first and ducked behind the ticket booth in the car park outside the two main doors while picking off the agents - that was until one of the other players, you know the type - Pogo mask and gold guns (XXXBlacksmokeXX I believe was his name), decided to drive over me in his Turismo. I figured it was an accident until I could see him sat wheel-spinning in reverse as I tried to get up, as soon as I did I was of course backed over and killed. Bit of a twat I thought but figured I'd carry on...

I hadn't played in this session or had any history with this guy, he was just a twat. There was another guy in the mission at the start but he left after I died. When I returned to the warehouse Twatboy was still just stood there - not killing agents but just firing at my car in an attempt to set it on fire I guess. So with that in mind I jumped on his Turismo and got out the petrol can... When he noticed he ran over to drive away, I killed a few more guards until the second wave spawned only to see him come flying around the corner, clip the wall and spin, I jumped back in my Blade and drove at him just to get some revenge at this point, rather brilliantly the impact blew up his Turismo (my Blade was fine), I've no idea if the petrol made a difference but I didn't have to pay insurance, result! I mopped up the rest of the guards and turned to see him shooting at my now flaming Blade then back to try and grief me, my Blade blew up, he paid the insurance (another result!) and the package was by that point well into the distance. I stood still until he left then jumped in a chopper and finished the mission.

When i see people like that picking on lower levels in missions (Mostly RR) ...... i run them over. god i love helping people. and since i play gta 5 on invite only lobbies i get sent back there at the end of a mission and not a sitting duck like some people.

these people that do this think it is trolling but it isn't, it's a way of saying to the person they are irritating " sorry buddy but i have no life and i like to make it harder for everybody else around me so i may feel better about myself"

no other way to explain it, but such is the way we live and the world we live in. needs to be people like this for no reason what so ever.

Dude, you project way too much.

I agree people are dicks but seriously? Stop assuming everyone has no life, you're playing the same game bro.

They think they're trolling, they're having fun ruining other people's time, it says nothing about them outside of the game.

The only ones who truly don't have lives are the squeakers, especially now since it's Summer, they'll literally do nothing but play all day and night.

• Like 2

If people are dicks in missions I'll run them over or if I have the documents or whatever I'll go pick up my buzzard and f*ck around until they leave. Waste my time I'll waste yours

• Like 2

Fluffy Apple

Assholes.

I agree people are dicks but seriously? Stop assuming everyone has no life, you're playing the same game bro.

They think they're trolling, they're having fun ruining other people's time, it says nothing about them outside of the game.

The only ones who truly don't have lives are the squeakers, especially now since it's Summer, they'll literally do nothing but play all day and night.

Assuming is different from knowing and i know and other people know that there are people that play games like gta 5 24/7 maybe even longer with no sleep, such is the world we live in but people really do waste their life therefore they have no life.

interesting how you disagree with me. letting you know that i am not directing this at anyone.

RoyalRedXIII

Played the mission Landing Gear with 5 randoms on the PS3.

One guy was named "IBEAT_MYMEAT" Or some dumb s*** like that.

Of course this guy was the only one to die and crashed one of the planes.... I stay away from people with names like that.

Rocket Skates

Maybe you pissed him off in free roam then he tried to follow you across servers and you happened to be doing a mission so he enacted revenge there?

RoyalRedXIII

Assholes.

Assuming is different from knowing and i know and other people know that there are people that play games like gta 5 24/7 maybe even longer with no sleep, such is the world we live in but people really do waste their life therefore they have no life.

interesting how you disagree with me. letting you know that i am not directing this at anyone.

"it's a way of saying to the person they are irritating " sorry buddy but i have no life and i like to make it harder for everybody else around me so i may feel better about myself"

whoever doesn't agree with this, we know who has in life in the situation."

I'm sure THIS is the part the guy was referring to. Not that you said that there are people with no lives, but you equated having no life with being a dick. Not everyone who plays the game 24/7 is a dick.

Just because you know a handful of people in your own experience, that in no way qualifies you to speak for the majority, so stop assuming other people agree with you and just express your own opinion.

It does matter if you addressed anyone directly or not. And just because someone disagrees, that doesn't make anyone guilty of anything. If your wrong, than that's reason enough to respond to you right there.

Fluffy Apple

Assholes.

"it's a way of saying to the person they are irritating " sorry buddy but i have no life and i like to make it harder for everybody else around me so i may feel better about myself"

I'm sure THIS is the part the guy was referring to. Not that you said that there are people with no lives, but you equated having no life with being a dick. Not everyone who plays the game 24/7 is a dick.

Just because you know a handful of people in your own experience, that in no way qualifies you to speak for the majority, so stop assuming other people agree with you and just express your own opinion.

It does matter if you addressed anyone directly or not. And just because someone disagrees, that doesn't make anyone guilty of anything. If your wrong, than that's reason enough to respond to you right there.

Lack of understanding is your choice in life and that i cannot understand but as i am not directing this topic on you, you feel that it is your job to defend those who cannot get up off the couch.

i don't pity the simple minded, and with that said i can be the bigger forum user and stall no further consult in this false argument.

Old-Tired-Grumpy

I always play the game with randoms and from time to time hit these type of players who want to fail the mission or grieve other players , or be the one who gets the objective to the delivery spot

its hard to do anything with the ones who want the mission to simply fail, but the grievers i deal with by finding a safe spot if i can and let them go on about the mission, if i die i hang around until the mission is done, if its completed i take my money and find another lobby, If its a mission hog wanting all the kills and the package, i simply hang around close waiting on them to fail or complete the mission, if they die i go ahead and complete it, if they complete it, i have leaned now how to send them a message thanking them for the free money.....after all if i dont fire a shot its all 100% profit LOL

MetalThrasherXtreme

Assholes.

Because you say the same thing all the time about people you look down upon, they always seem to have "no life"

So tell me, if a random in a lobby starts griefing you, do you just automatically assume they have no life? Don't say "I know they don't because they're griefing me" You have literally no idea whether or not that's true. Just because they're griefing you doesn't mean that. They could've just gotten on the game and need a warmup, how? Picking off targets.

Maybe they just enjoy blowing you up? Maybe they're just playing a game and you should stop casting real life projections on people just because they're playing it a different, albeit douchey, way.

MetalThrasherXtreme

Assholes.

Lack of understanding is your choice in life and that i cannot understand but as i am not directing this topic on you, you feel that it is your job to defend those who cannot get up off the couch.

i don't pity the simple minded, and with that said i can be the bigger forum user and stall no further consult in this false argument.

Y'know, after reading the majority of your responses, it's pretty obvious you either don't grasp the simple concept or you're just trolling.

I don't agree with you because I don't believe that every douchebag in GTA is a nerd and/or a douchebag in real life.

I just spelled it out for you.

i bet your couch has a groove in it.

Confirmed troll.

You've just lost any and all credibility as far as I'm concerned.

or a really cool mask.

Is there such a thing? Most of them make you look like a DB!

Shooting out the tires of noobs is kinda funny though :rol:

Fluffy Apple

Assholes.

Y'know, after reading the majority of your responses, it's pretty obvious you either don't grasp the simple concept or you're just trolling.

I don't agree with you because I don't believe that every douchebag in GTA is a nerd and/or a douchebag in real life.

Confirmed troll.

you didn't spell it out for me, you simply just stated your opinion and that is what this site is for. i'm sorry that my opinon on level 300 and more players is offending you but hey, my opinon buddy stop defending the hard working gamers and look at the money craving world we live in.

Cannot be bothered anymore arguing with people like you, it makes me feel like i need to sleep in 35 minutes and wake up tomorrow knowing that you still don't understand the concept of 'Opinion'.

RoyalRedXIII

Assholes.

LOL lemme, as they say, put this where the goats can get it:

My point is, DONT NOT EXPRESS YOUR "OPINIONS" AS FACTS. Unless you have conducted some survey and compiled some statistics to PROVE what you are saying, other people are entitled to express their OWN opinions just as you have stated YOURS.

Denouncing them as lacking understanding SIMPLY because they disagree with you instead of supporting why you are right is a demonstration of your very own lack of understanding if anything at all.

And being dismissive of objections to what you had to say cause "you weren't talking to somebody" is a very weak thing to do. If you are truly "right" about whatever you decide to say, you should be willing to discuss that with someone to an extent instead of being like "I wasn't talking to you so don't comment on what I said!" That's utterly childish.

Furthermore, your entire argument came off as arrogant, pompous and condescending; a combination of qualities I'm sure not too many people have EVER liked all at once.

Edit: Not defending anyone, just didn't care very much for how you said what you had to say.

Edited by RoyalRedXIII
  • Like 1

MetalThrasherXtreme

Assholes.

Confirmed troll.

you didn't spell it out for me, you simply just stated your opinion and that is what this site is for. i'm sorry that my opinon on level 300 and more players is offending you but hey, my opinon buddy stop defending the hard working gamers and look at the money craving world we live in.

Cannot be bothered anymore arguing with people like you, it makes me feel like i need to sleep in 35 minutes and wake up tomorrow knowing that you still don't understand the concept of 'Opinion'.

You just basically defeated your own point. Majority of those 300+ you see all used DNS servers, those were the lvl 700-1000's you saw running around prior to the RP resets. If anything, it shows they have even more of a life since they glitched their way to their high levels instead of grinding them. You're not offending me, I just think you're really stupid based on the things you say whenever you post.

By the way, I understand the concept of "opinion" just fine, jackass. Drop the snarky attitude, it gets you nowhere. Also, you thinking everyone has no life isn't an opinion, you're saying it like it's a fact.

MetalThrasherXtreme

LOL lemme, as they say, put this where the goats can get it:

My point is, DONT NOT EXPRESS YOUR "OPINIONS" AS FACTS. Unless you have conducted some survey and compiled some statistics to PROVE what you are saying, other people are entitled to express their OWN opinions just as you have stated YOURS.

Denouncing them as lacking understanding SIMPLY because they disagree with you instead of supporting why you are right is a demonstration of your very own lack of understanding if anything at all.

And being dismissive of objections to what you had to say cause "you weren't talking to somebody" is a very weak thing to do. If you are truly "right" about whatever you decide to say, you should be willing to discuss that with someone to an extent instead of being like "I wasn't talking to you so don't comment on what I said!" That's utterly childish.

Furthermore, your entire argument came off as arrogant, pompous and condescending; a combination of qualities I'm sure not too many people have EVER liked all at once.

Edit: Not defending anyone, just didn't care very much for how you said what you had to say.

Brilliant. Truly brilliant.

And it's funny because that last edit basically sums up why I even replied to him in the first place, I didn't care for what he had to say either, more so how he said it. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one but don't come off as a condescending prick about it and don't act like your opinion is a fact.

• Like 1

hercules1975

Assholes.

Snip:

Obviously this type of player isn't needing the money so isn't bothered about completing the mission.

They know you can't shoot each other, so they run you over instead.

I used to do the join quick job, mission thing when I was saving up money before the recent updates and it would happen sometimes.

Join a crew and/or don't play with randoms, you never know who you gonna get!

CatchMeTrolling

Mhm you had it coming simply because you don't know the difference between getting f*cked with & being griefed

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png