GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Jet help

NYCItalian

When using the bullet option on the fighter jet, how do you zoom in to aim on the jet? I've heard you can, but I am not sure how to

Wildfire_08

When using the bullet option on the fighter jet, how do you zoom in to aim on the jet? I've heard you can, but I am not sure how to

lol... This is the state the game has got to, even the noobiest of noobs are jumping in the Jets now... If ever there was a time for a cannon nerf...

And no the cannon does not zoom in, just change your view & fly in 1st person as you should be with ALL aircraft.

Too be honest changing the view (select button) too 1st person may seem better. But you have a less view of potential jets around you.

Too be honest changing the view (select button) too 1st person may seem better. But you have a less view of potential jets around you.

lol... This is the state the game has got to, even the noobiest of noobs are jumping in the Jets now... If ever there was a time for a cannon nerf...

And no the cannon does not zoom in, just change your view & fly in 1st person as you should be with ALL aircraft.

Thanks. And I don't shoot at other players, I more use it for shooting at cops but I just wanted to know because I heard you can zoom in and I never knew how.

People these days...

Ai®a©ob®a

If i'm not mistaken i think they buffed the cannon....When i shoot the ground the explosions on the ground are much bigger than they were n 1.13

3aln5uP.jpg