GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

1.14 - Change in regional session joining?

PowerKracker

PowerKracker

Is it me, or 1.14 changed the way joining a session works? Before 1.14, I'd seldom see any other players from Poland. However, just the first time I joined a session back when I downloaded patch 1.14 it put me with other Polish players, and has been putting me ever since. I've seen more fellow players from my country since patch 1.14 than I have been before since release.

Anyone from other non-significant but still kinda large countries can say anything on this?

Also, it seems to only affect free roam for me, joining races and missions is as random as ever.

Edited by AlfredNTheFettuc

Problemses?

Polish guys specifically??? It just sounds like you have a Polish friend you keep joining.

I'm still getting my usual mix of Australians and Americans and the occasional (certain times) French person.

(I'm in New Zealand).

MissMystique

Yeah I keep getting chavs from England oh and 8+ children aswell now. Oh the joys of being British ; )

This feature has been since launch if I'm right - I was also amazed seeing people from my country.

CarimboHanky

i still join mixed lobbies...

americans, latinos, brazilian and spanish people with the occasional guys from europe, asia and arab countries.

so its pretty much business as usual for me.

AlexSniperBullet

i've been only joining either my friends or crews and thats it :\

Yeah I keep getting chavs from England oh and 8+ children aswell now. Oh the joys of being British ; )

Are parents more loose in England? I've noticed A LOT of kids who acquired gta somehow seem to be British.

No. Just that chav scum kids/teenagers, heck even adults, are so rabid and lack any morsel of respect, guilt, remorse, decency, toilet training that they just can't be controlled. I should know as I lived above 2 of them in my flat. They urinated (even a bit of shat), puked and messed up the 'public lobby' as it is called, of the flats and played loud music at 4a.m. Fackers got evicted :)

On topic: Random as usual but noticed more Brits in lobby.