GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The fate of GTA Online when the PC version comes out

Elder Maxson

Elder Maxson

I was thinking about buying the PC version of GTA 5 until I had a thought about the future multiplayer experience. If you played the multiplayer for GTA 4, chances are you may have encountered someone using mods to spawn a boat in the middle of town or someone shooting RPG rockets out of a pistol. I would be scared to see these modders in GTA 5 multiplayer. Can you imagine a person in a flying tank online?

Enjoy following the herd with the rest of your sheep brethren.

Bad bitches only, Ain't no mediocre, Don’t want no mediocre, I won’t hit no mediocre...

You a bad bitch, Stunting on the mediocre, All over the mediocre, Stunting on the mediocre...

7 bitches with me and ain't none of them mediocre,

From they head to they toes they so far from mediocre.

If you want to enjoy the game to the maximum its already clear you'll need the ps4 version. PC version is going to be the biggest disaster in gaming history.

juantrapriguez

If you want to enjoy the game to the maximum its already clear you'll need the ps4 version. PC version is going to be the biggest disaster in gaming history.

You may be right, but only in public lobbies will GTA for PC be a disaster. If you're playing with friends in a closed lobby, there will be all types of mods and hacks, like LSPDFR you know?

But yeah PS4 ALL THE WAY

• Like 2

well it kind of depends

sure the hackers can ruin the online experience, especially if they do it like on the consoles

but if they give you a dedicated server, the modding capabilities of the PC could be awesome as well

just run your own server with the mods you like and kick any cheater that dares to show it's face.

but sadly I don't think they're going down that route

seems that this is really a thing of the past

PC versions are always better due to modding.

And im not talking about game breaking mods.. Im taking about actual content\ modding.

People on PC will be able to make full on co-op based missions with story lines, voice overs and new music. While console players have to keep begging for everything.

And im not talking about game breaking mods.. Im taking about actual content\ modding.

People on PC will be able to make full on co-op based missions with story lines, voice overs and new music. While console players have to keep begging for everything.

This! This is why the PC version will kick ass. At least someone gets it.

LightningLord

You may be right, but only in public lobbies will GTA for PC be a disaster. If you're playing with friends in a closed lobby, there will be all types of mods and hacks, like LSPDFR you know?

But yeah PS4 ALL THE WAY

Agree. I'm getting it for PS4. Edited by LightningLord411

IcOqQpq.gif

This.

Have fun console peasants. :)

• Like 3

CmLup8S.png

see time travelling flying delorean i posted above. i wish that sh*t was in V on Xbox LOL! I may have to download that mod for my GTA IV on PC.

lol.. I thought it was just common sense. I think alot of hate toward PC comes from people just being fan boys of the console.

I mean, anyone else wondering what i mean? Take Skyrim for Example... Sure, great game on console. Now look at this all these mods for PC.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/browse/?appid=72850&browsesort=toprated

Its pretty mind blowing.

juantrapriguez

I grew up on consoles. Maybe I'm a little biased towards them. But I never saw a reason to get a gaming PC. It seems all technical and complicated I don't know. I guess I like the "structure" if you will, of console gaming. The way I see it, it goes

1.PC

2.PS4

3.PS3

4.PS2

5.GameCube

6.Nintendo DS

Y'all see what I did there?

I grew up on consoles. Maybe I'm a little biased towards them. But I never saw a reason to get a gaming PC. It seems all technical and complicated I don't know. I guess I like the "structure" if you will, of console gaming.

Modding and PC gamming have been getting easier and easier to deal with.

Especially with Steam. The Steam Workshop is like Modding done easy with a simple click.

The PC version will be the greatest version of both Online & V....

6IBTBOM.png

Would love to see all the singleplayer mods, I know online will be ruined for PC indefinitely.

• Like 2

LightningLord

Yes for Single Player. With stuff like LSPD:FR and other stuff. But Online will be a living hell.

• Like 1

IcOqQpq.gif

juantrapriguez

I grew up on consoles. Maybe I'm a little biased towards them. But I never saw a reason to get a gaming PC. It seems all technical and complicated I don't know. I guess I like the "structure" if you will, of console gaming.

Especially with Steam. The Steam Workshop is like Modding done easy with a simple click.

That's the part that seems complicated to me, all the modding, steam fps, all that technical sh*t lol I'm not gonna sit here and have a 6th grade console war pissing contest though. I accept that when it comes to gaming PCs are master race and consoles are second rate.

BUT I will defend Sony against microf*ck any day

PS4...Fukk pc gaming.

You're still a peasant. ;)

I can afford a high end pc but I hate modding and all my friends are getting ps4s...so yeah...STFU.

bane.jpg

PerfectBlade

PS4...Fukk pc gaming.

I can afford a high end pc but I hate modding and all my friends are getting ps4s...so yeah...STFU.

I was just joking you fag*ot :evilgrin:

Edited by Perfect Blade xD
  • Like 2

That's the part that seems complicated to me, all the modding, steam fps, all that technical sh*t lol I'm not gonna sit here and have a 6th grade console war pissing contest though. I accept that when it comes to gaming PCs are master race and consoles are second rate.

BUT I will defend Sony against microf*ck any day

Dude.. i just got into PC games 4 years ago. And im stupid as sh*t when it comes to PC's.

Its easy to mod.. It really is. If i can do it anyone can. And the people who make the mods usually make it easy to install too.. Especially on steam, its as simple as hitting ONE button.

Yes for Single Player. With stuff like LSPD:FR and other stuff. But Online will be a living hell.

No it won't.

The possibility of having custom servers (like you can have in any multiplayer pc game) will be the most beautiful thing. People just say that out of either envy or ignorance on the subject.

Besides, it's not like the console versions are going to be white does. The ps4 version will get attacked to the extreme as well, simply because it'll be a popular platform to play on.

6IBTBOM.png

PS4...Fukk pc gaming.

How can you HATE modding?

Adding new content to the game whether its R* or players is Modding... The content creator is basically modding for consoles players.

Modding ruins gaming.

lmao.... You're confusing cheaters that use 'mods' that give them advantages over others.

• Like 2