GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How to instantly save all your Snapmatics [Mac]

Gridl0k

http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/121649/how-to-download-a-webpages-all-images-at-once

If you load the Snapmatic page for 'Your Photos' and scroll down to the bottom, so all the resources load, and then create/run the Automator workflow in the above link (which really is as simple as double clicking three things and choosing an output folder) it will save all your Snapmatics in one go, so you can spend an hour deleting them via Gallery in-game ;)

Just thought this may be useful to some, I got fed up saving them manually from the site to make room.

I'm sure this has other uses on other...types of site.. but that's for you to figure out.

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Like 2

Does anyone have one of these for the PC master race?

Agreed. PC user here that would enjoy something like this, would let me keep things a lot more organized.

Maybe a Chrome/ Firefox extension?

You realize that term was intended as a derogatory statement towards people who feel that they are superior due to using a particular computer/gaming console, right?

Well, in case you didn't, you're insulting yourself using that term. It's a f*cking computer, it doesn't make you any better, cooler, or elite...at all. Your PC might be able to play a game better than my mac, but I didn't buy my mac for gaming.....

Edit: OT, I'll try his out later on my macbook

Edited by who-dat

Shootinalloveryourface

Good stuff man. Do you have one for the PC master race?

• Like 2

Good stuff man. Do you have one for the PC master race?

dksowjnejdiwjwnf

You realize that term was intended as a derogatory statement towards people who feel that they are superior due to using a particular computer/gaming console, right?

Well, in case you didn't, you're insulting yourself using that term. It's a f*cking computer, it doesn't make you any better, cooler, or elite...at all. Your PC might be able to play a game better than my mac, but I didn't buy my mac for gaming.....

• Like 1

It was intended to invoke the emotion that it clearly invoked in you. I have no preference but never owned a Mac.

It was intended to invoke the emotion that it clearly invoked in you. I have no preference but never owned a Mac.

Lol, no emotion was invoked in myself...and I have a PC and a mac...

I just wanted you to know the term was originally an insult, that's all.

No worries my friend, I could care less what computer you or anyone else uses (including myself, lol)...Glad we can all enjoy GTA!

Keep on trucking, and cheers mate

It was intended to invoke the emotion that it clearly invoked in you. I have no preference but never owned a Mac.Lol, no emotion was invoked in myself...and I have a PC and a mac...

I just wanted you to know the term was originally an insult, that's all.

No worries my friend, I could care less what computer you or anyone else uses (including myself, lol)...Glad we can all enjoy GTA!

Keep on trucking, and cheers mate

All good man, I'm not much of a troll but I itched when I thought of that ole tried and true master race crap.

Commander S

Eh, I'm just going to do the old-fashioned thing - open in new tab, 'save image as'. Might take a while for some 80-odd pics (and counting), but that way, I can keep 'em backed up, upload some to Photobucket or somesuch, and free up some Snapmatic space for future photos...

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

kind of like saying "Nigga" huh?

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

IM CONFUSED. can anyone simplify this process?

This tool is browser based and works for chrome and firefox

works on PC and mac

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/1ug67b/made_an_online_tool_to_save_all_your_snapmatic/

Either I'm doin' it wrong or that tool doesn't work.

info: Socket connection established info: Waiting for username info: Attempting to start a new job for client info: Username for this job has been set to NotInService info: Starting a new job for client. info: Could not find any stale records for NotInService info: Client has succesfully passed flood control error: Something is critically wrong with the service. Sorry. :(error: Could not complete operation. Please correct any error and try again. info: Attempting to start a new job for client info: Username for this job has been set to NotInService info: Starting a new job for client. warn: A ZIP file for this user has already been generated recently. For new results, try again in a few hours error: Could not complete operation. Please correct any error and try again.