[WIP\REL|IV] GTA V Vehicles For GTA IV

emad-tvk

Any progress?

"Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the grave, for evil finds lodging among them."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The vehicle I really want to see converted (with livery support) is the Brute Bus as I like using different buses and so that'd be really nice a much newer bus :)

Edited by Jasewolf

Nice work man! I really like these mods, love your dedication, keep it up!

What about some SUVs? Like the Gresley or Baller? Or some sports classics like the Monroe, Stinger or the JB 700 (with out the weapons on the front).

could anyone be of help to link me to the address associated with the default wheels for the vehicles on the disc, and for the dlc? thank you much

• 3 weeks later...

Can you make the Marshall?

It's available as bonus on NG for returning players...but it's actually just a Liberator with Picador bodywork.

Thanks guys for following this topic.

As GTA V is coming to pc, I won't work on gta v cars to gta iv till the game release, maybe after release the project starts again.

Edited by emad-tvk
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Tired of gta v pc delays...! And just hoping to see a good pc port not a joke like iv.

** First post updated with Enduro bike from GTA V online heists dlc

download link

• Like 2

@Skyline : There is another tool for that bro, try use that instead, you can have wheels.

+ GTA V Bus added to first post

bus_by_emad-tvk_04.jpg

I'm working on a project, till finish it, I can't work on another gta v car, but the project won't take much time, maybe 2 days, and maybe more :)

So you're the person who converted the GTA V bus that was part of KIZACUDO french car pack he put together for Nine30's French Rivera. I REALLY wish KIZACUDO put credits who made/converted the vehicles -_-

Is there any chance of creating a whole full body livery for the bus and make it compatible for 4 liveries? That would be so brilliant as I like creating all different bus liveries based on companies and the routes that operate in my area and I love having a wide variety of buses. Having this bus with my Liberty Buzz "buzz into town" branded livery based on this bus livery below would be so damn amazing. Also any possibility if you do that you can allow overlapping the livery onto the windows like shown on the attached? As not many mods allow that and the ones that do are really not great quality with textures :(

252491.png

cool

welcome back and nice car

Thanks buddy

So you're the person who converted the GTA V bus that was part of KIZACUDO french car pack he put together for Nine30's French Rivera. I REALLY wish KIZACUDO put credits who made/converted the vehicles -_-

Is there any chance of creating a whole full body livery for the bus and make it compatible for 4 liveries? That would be so brilliant as I like creating all different bus liveries based on companies and the routes that operate in my area and I love having a wide variety of buses. Having this bus with my Liberty Buzz "buzz into town" branded livery based on this bus livery below would be so damn amazing. Also any possibility if you do that you can allow overlapping the livery onto the windows like shown on the attached? As not many mods allow that and the ones that do are really not great quality with textures :(

252491.png

Yeah I did it and I didn't know some one created a pack without giving credit.

I can do that, Contact me via my email.

Hey bro , can you convert kuruma ?

Some one did it, I'm working on kuruma2 (the armored one)

• 1 month later...
ClaudeSpeed600

BIG police chase with your cars :D

11140162_390387681136392_61818956197255711201151_390387677803059_20105158170776311157535_390387691136391_427894808177087

Edited by ClaudeSpeed600
  • Like 2