Sign Me Up For Beta Testing

zuckmeslow

Sign me up for beta testing, because whoever did it for rockstar has obviously never played a gta game before. Honestly you mean to tell me no one complained about cars blowing up after landing on their side from a small jump. Wouldnt it be less taxing on the system if the cars just deformed instead of blowing up. Or did a conversation go like this

Beta tester: excuse me rockstar supervisor but the car exploding after landing on its back is very annoying.

Rockstar supervisor: due to console limitations we are unable to have advanced deformation physics and a larger map at the same time, sorry about that.

Beta tester: well could you guys atleast put more hospitals because i was all the way near fort zancudo when my car exploded and it spawned me at the hospital in the middle of los santos.

Rockstar supervisor: due to console limitations we are unable to have more hospitals and a larger map at the same time, sorry about that.

• Like 4

You're an idiot.

I think that's the first time I ever told someone they were an idiot and I actually believed it.

• Like 3

grumpy cat meme

34bde2c7eac4b12fec8ebfad5b806f0f5c12f2f7

Good read. I recommand it. And I recommand you.

*SHOUTS TO ROCKSTAR*

chrisscorsese88

Sign me up for beta testing, because whoever did it for rockstar has obviously never played a gta game before. Honestly you mean to tell me no one complained about cars blowing up after landing on their side from a small jump. Wouldnt it be less taxing on the system if the cars just deformed instead of blowing up. Or did a conversation go like this

Beta tester: excuse me rockstar supervisor but the car exploding after landing on its back is very annoying.

Rockstar supervisor: due to console limitations we are unable to have advanced deformation physics and a larger map at the same time, sorry about that.

Beta tester: well could you guys atleast put more hospitals because i was all the way near fort zancudo when my car exploded and it spawned me at the hospital in the middle of los santos.

Rockstar supervisor: due to console limitations we are unable to have more hospitals and a larger map at the same time, sorry about that.

If I had a nickel every time someone says "Console Limitations!" just because they didn't include a feature, I'd be rich. It's not always about console limitations! Some things, yes, but not everything. I guarantee what you pointed out will still be present in the XBONE/PS4/PC versions.

I don't see how this conversation can get any more useless.

Locked/ Spam

• Like 1

fV9tG4b.gif