Not a hipster weekend

Captain Revenge

Captain Revenge

I found it to be completely worthless, the cars are are old and slow. The bonus RP was once again directed at game events commonly looked over by most. A gang attack only gives u 500 RP to begin with. there are a lot of faster ways to make RP than special gang attacks. Oh boy T shirts that won't help u other than making u look like a tool. The 6 wheeled truck was probably the only this worth it in the deal.

A triple RP racing weekend, that would be worth it.

A double RP mission weekend, worth it.

What we got was a steaming pile of horse manure disguised as an update, AND they ruined Coverted, AND they still have not grasped the fact that longer taking missions should have better payouts of cash and RP, ya know common sense. Also time to bring in some technology from GTA 4, no cops option, friendly fire off option, weather option, no radar blips option. A way better passive mode.

Is this game worth it for PC or PS4? Will they get all the updates at once or have to go through the gauntlet like we did?. And what will prevent the hackers from playing their hacked version of the PC game through the PS3, most likely nothing. Modders have ruined GTA 4 that way.

Ya I know, bitch, bitch, bitch,

Did you gain anything from the Not a Hipster weekend?

• Like 2

A dubster and a smart car. Don't really care bout the Tees either..

Ohh well it is what it is..

Edit: Ohh wait and the hair style, that was cool too.

Edited by Grimase

SMFtwstdHICK

I can't believe I am complaining, but, f*ck it..

I didn't like the fact that you couldn't earn extra RP or cash on any of the missions they didn't want you too. It could of opened up players to other missions if they did.

I didn't see one "special" crate job. Not like I need em. But, fun to watch other players freak out over em. ...

Wasn't impressed at all.

Why waste time changing missions when you could, I don't know, MAKE NEW MISSIONS!!! The game has been lost and we have Benjamin Franklin and the trolls at R* to thank for that. New cars are alright every now and then but when it becomes the sole focus to disguise their desire to make it more difficult to acquire money then it becomes painfully obvious that they don't care about the players but just how they hope we buy cash cards.

• Like 2

Yeah, I agree with everything the OP said.

• Like 1

Butterfly57

While it wasn't so great for extra rp/cash, the Panto makes up for all of that. Love that car. May not be a wise car for missions but the best for fun.

Nice to have more clothing variety too.

As for changing the missions, not too bothered. As much as I liked Coveted from the point of view of sniping (loved that part of it) I found it a bit wearisome. And rooftop? Still easy enough once you get into the swing of it. Just a bit longer sometimes.