GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Benefactor NEEDS a SuperCar

AceThaCreator

AceThaCreator

Benefactor is one of my top three favorite brands and recently i started collecting almost all of the Benefactors in this game. One thing i like about Benefactor is the wide variety of different vehicle types that this brand offers such as sports, sedans, SUVs, and offroad and another thing too is that every Benefactor has alot of customization options which is a big plus. Now there is one class of car that the Benefactor doesn't have and thats a Super car. Now i know most people are sick and tired of super cars at this point including myself, but if they ever decide to make a new one i would love to see one based looks wise off the Mercedes benz AMG vision GT with other elements from other Mercedes cars. It would be nice to see Benefactor to give the others in that class a run for their money and would make it the first brand to have a car in every class.

I'd be cool with an SLR McLaren type deal... there's actually a bit of aftermarket for the car which is a plus.

2008_mercedes-benz_slr_mclaren_roadster-

• Like 11

Damn beat me to it, but i'd rather it be a coupe or hardtop vert.

*Post deleted.

Edited by The7thOne
  • Like 1

j4hhYw6.png

PB214575.jpg

Love the convertible version tbh since it doesn't have those doors, but we've already got the Surano which is pretty similar.

Just beef up the Feltzer, or maybe the Surano, and call it a day.

I'd love to see an SLR clone if done right, though...

How about the SLS AMG Electric Drive? One of the world's first electric super cars. :p

Large%20Image%20(optional).jpg?p=130430_

Edited by Notoris

GTA-Freak-Vi

They can buff up the Surano while adding them gull-wing doors just like the SLS and make it hardtop too. I'll lose my sh*t when that ever happens!

Mercedes Benz doesn't even have a super

This. I think that Benefactor should have the fastest / best sedan or coupe in class but a super? That's just crazy talk.

We could definitely use the SLS AMG Gullwing as a high-end sports car addition, though.

Edited by Kid SixXx
  • Like 2

Sorry guys but the Panto is supercar enough for me.. its more super than all them

Edited by djmatao

AceThaCreator

Sorry guys but the Panto is supercar enough for me.. its more super than all them

Lol i think you got the words smart and super mixed up

FireandWater

I'll be holding out for an Albany version of the 30's Deuce Coupe before I start wishing for a Mercedes Supercar.

Pfister needs a supercar if anything.

6905ce9a43ac53eae59c2029cb52b07f.jpg

bloatedsack

Like Pfister/Porsche, I'd much rather see them add to Sports Classics with the gullwing 300SL.

Sports Classics would do very well with something akin to the 300SL and 911 aircooled. Its sort of tragic they're not in there, really.

Sparky McWonderpants

There are enough super car specific companies out there that I think they could leave the luxury line of benefactor alone and be ok.

Add another overflod, or truffade...benefactor already has 9 cars in the game where the two I mentioned have combined 3.

MetalThrasherXtreme

I'd be on board with this but it'd have to set itself apart from the pack as far as looks go.

Also, lots of mod options.

Majority of the vehicles I own all have a plethora of modifications available, so naturally I'd like to continue the trend.

Yes to everything you said, as a fellow benefactor collector I would also like a super car from them

AceThaCreator

Like Pfister/Porsche, I'd much rather see them add to Sports Classics with the gullwing 300SL.

Sports Classics would do very well with something akin to the 300SL and 911 aircooled. Its sort of tragic they're not in there, really.

Hey i wouldn't shut out the idea of benefactor having a sports classic as well especially with the 300sl. Or they could re make a modern widebody version of this car and it could be another sports or even a super.

I'd happily take more supers if they were based on some GERMAN brands for once. A benefactor super based off the CLK GTR and SLS AMG would Be so dope.

Pfister desperately needs a super based off the carrera GT/918 or even the 959. (Although the entity has a bit of carrera gt by its engine bay) hell, it needs more models period. There's only one pfister right?

Ubermacht sort of needs a super. Mainly because BMW has only produced 2 "super cars" the M1 from the 80's and the new i8 that is just coming out. The mclaren F1 technically as well, but the only bmw part was it's v12 engine. I'd actually rather see Ubermacht come out with a rendition of an e30 M3, e28 M5, Z8, and a 1M.

I do completely agree with the OP though. I'm a BMW guy but GTA's mercedes clones are much better than it's BMW clones. The new Glendale was an instant favorite and is now my ride of choice.

Edited by ZHPbim
  • Like 3