Does PS3 need system software update 4.56 today?

GTA DUDE05

How about you turn on your PS3 and find out?

Mine's updating right now, but I'm not sure what update it is. It was 4.5something. Probably 4.56, couldn't read it, didn't have glasses on.

It's taking forever.

I dled an update earlier...forgot the number

Can you go to you PS3 system setting to confirm what is the latest version because i can't reach my PS3 consoles right now.

Killzone3265

it was about subtitles or something for bluray whatever, apparently its required to have downloaded before it lets you online again

I

I'm currently download 4.57

Ok thanks dude,so it is not 4.56 but is 4.57 am i correct? Thanks dude.

This is taking the piss. The one day I'm off school ill and bored, it has to spend ages updating. Ugh.

I dled an update earlier...forgot the number

Can you go to you PS3 system setting to confirm what is the latest version because i can't reach my PS3 consoles right now.

Can't right now...but maybe check the PS website or something?

why do u even care.. Why would you even post it here.. There hasn't been a usefull PS3 update for years, calm the f down, damn

• Like 1

Op is a crack head.

I think that pretty much nails that on the head, worrying about the most random sh!t

Lmfao

But OP, this begs the question... why do you ask?

Becase if u download the wrong version,u know some update is not stable freeze games,not stable u know,so i need peoples to confirm

Furry_Monkey

Becase if u download the wrong version,u know some update is not stable freeze games,not stable u know,so i need peoples to confirm

Was that meant to be Doge speak?

Some update

Not stable

Freez games

Very confirm

SimsDaniel916

The time you spend on this forum should be spent at http://www.mentalhealth.gov

vfMenzx.jpg

henryborked

What the f*ck are you talking about! Are you high?

I think you're the unstable one...

Edited by henryborked
  • Like 1

Let me ask you a simple freaking question. why Sony keep updating system firware? the last time i heard when people can still using version 4.50 and when 4.53 is coming out is freeze games constantly,unless it is not a mandatory update i refuse to update any new version.

Furry_Monkey

Let me ask you a simple freaking question. why Sony keep updating system firware? the last time i heard when people can still using version 4.50 and when 4.53 is coming out is freeze games constantly,unless it is not a mandatory update i refuse to update any new version.

Why on earth are you asking this question on this forum? You'd be better off on a Sony or PS3 specific forum. This update has nothing to do with GTA Online.

• Like 1

Why on earth are you asking this question on this forum? You'd be better off on a Sony or PS3 specific forum. This update has nothing to do with GTA Online.

Of course it has,people need to use latest version of PS3 firware to play GTA Online,everything is related,i just want to know the latest version of the number,that's all.

Furry_Monkey

Of course it has,people need to use latest version of PS3 firware to play GTA Online,everything is related,i just want to know the latest version of the number,that's all.

Then go look it up on the Sony website or Google for it. We're not your butt monkeys and, despite what you say, this has nothing to do with GTA Online. Wrong forum buddy.

• Like 2