GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Why I Made My Character Female

SnyderGuy

(This may be a repost, however the other forum similar to this has become overrun with trolls and angry worms, worms I tell you!)

With the most recent 1.14 update a new glitch has surfaced that allowed even easier access to changing how your character looks. I took this to my advantage and made my level 121 character a female to see what it is like. To my surprise, it is beautiful. Not because the animations look more natural or because I'm a pervert, but because of player behavior. Players are generally kinder and more tolerant of female characters. (Plus the clothes are better), A few servers ago I saw 2 tanks murdering everybody. They almost killed me but then stopped as soon as they saw my character. They then proceeded to follow me and protect me, murdering almost everybody around me.

Many people ask why guys make their characters female. Well, the reason I did it?

To be able to play the game without staring at the killscreen 1/2 the time and to get a fresh feel.

This thread has been won by djdest:

People are forgetting one huge factor here: ITS A GAME!
Anyone who claims there are strange undertones as to why they are doing it are just missing out themselves.
Personally, if I've bought an expensive game I want to get everything out of it that I can, so if a large portion of the game involves a female character, tons of clothes for them and so on, then I want to play that part of the game too!

As someone above mentioned above, I too have a male character that I took to level 180 or so, and pretty much got bored.

I then decided to create a 2nd character, mainly to see how I would play the game differently at the lower levels now I have a lot more knowledge.

I then thought why not take the opportunity to experience a big part of the game that I was otherwise going to totally miss out on and make a female character.

Its already been mentioned, but it does make the game very different to play, how people interact with you is totally different!

To anyone who claims its weird or strange, maybe you need to take a better look at your own life and not have such a closed mind?
I often wonder, are you the ones that constantly come up to a female character and do the thrust or poke action?

Grow up! All you're doing is showing how immature you are.

ETA: I'm a 41 year old straight male thats been playing computer games since the early 80's. I play games to their fullest, and if part of that means using a female character then so be it. To all those that have some sort of pathetic issues with that, then I feel sorry for you simply because you have paid for a game and ignore a big part of it! Its your loss not mine :)

Edited by SnyderGuy

As much as I agree with you (both my characters are female) sadly this thread will only head one way...

Biohazard Abyss

Well, the reason I did it?

To be able to play the game without staring at the killscreen 1/2 the time and to get a fresh feel.

DKMbscm.png

• Like 3
klZZFxG.png

As much as I agree with you (both my characters are female) sadly this thread will only head one way...

-deleted for forum rule reasons, I don't wanna get banned-

Edited by SnyderGuy

LoA-Phantom

Que everyone calling him a virgin loser who jerks off to his character in 3...2...1...sorry bro

Well, the reason I did it?

DKMbscm.png

So far you've been wrong. In most cases, I'll admit, there have been a few times I've been murdalurdled.

Que everyone calling him a virgin loser who jerks off to his character in 3...2...1...sorry bro

The only way to make it worse is if we all started posting pics of our female characters, but we wouldn't do that now would we?

140513-1924-12.jpg

• Like 1

Biohazard Abyss

The only way to make it worse is if we all started posting pics of our female characters, but we wouldn't do that now would we?

*Unfollows thread*

• Like 2
klZZFxG.png

BitPieStudios

Male and female for different cutscenes, and different clothes, and different experiences.

Dunno why people make 2 female or 2 male when you can have one of each to get basically twice as many customization options.

• Like 1

Here we go...

Well, I like to play as a female because I offers variety. Most games are centered around a male protagonist. And to have a female protagonist is a fresh concept I think, especially in the world of GTA. Other games are okay, but as for GTAO, I felt comfortable picking a female. And plus, the females look so pretty!

• Like 3

If you're reading this, then know this: Jesus Christ loves you.

sig.png

I'm sorry but it's a little weird man. I don't get why any dude would want to play as a female character. There are some underlying problems to wanting to do that. It's weird

Male and female for different cutscenes, and different clothes, and different experiences.

Dunno why people make 2 female or 2 male when you can have one of each to get basically twice as many customization options.

Because I don't want to spend that much time grinding back to level 120 when I could do a simple glitch to swap between the two whenever I want?

And plus, the females look so pretty!

Um... Not really. Maybe compared to guy characters but compared to other games (and of course real life!) no...

With the most recent 1.14 update a new glitch has surfaced that allowed even easier access to changing how your character looks. I took this to my advantage and made my level 121 character a female because I'm a pervert. Players are generally kinder and more tolerant of female characters. (Plus the clothes are better)

747400.jpg

Xbox LIVE gamertag: xVAULTxDWELLERx

I'm sorry but it's a little weird man. I don't get why any dude would want to play as a female character. There are some underlying problems to wanting to do that. It's weird

You remind me of Christians going against gays. This is 2014 where no one cares about that anymore, not 1814 where being so gets you stoned to death. Not saying you are, but, hey, just let people be what they want to be.

You remind me of Christians going against gays. This is 2014 where no one cares about that anymore, not 1814 where being so gets you stoned to death. Not saying you are, but, hey, just let people be what they want to be.

People can do whatever they want. I don't care. It's just odd how you decide to come up with some thread about why you're personal preference is a female character. I'm entitled to my own opinion and can comment freely on this. It's weird. It's like a closeted gay that everybody knows is gay but won't come out

People can do whatever they want. I don't care. It's just odd how you decide to come up with some thread about why you're personal preference is a female character. I'm entitled to my own opinion and can comment freely on this. It's weird. It's like a closeted gay that everybody knows is gay but won't come out

The first sentence of the OP explains that.

Oh and gay people don't have to come out, that's like saying to the world "I am straight!" after you finish puberty, you shouldn't have to announce that you are that way. But that is just my opinion.

You remind me of Christians going against gays. This is 2014 where no one cares about that anymore.You are very wrong. EVERYONE cares about it just like everyone cares about race. The only difference is that in todays world people are just afraid to say/do what they want about gays.

There is a big damn difference between tolerance and acceptance.

747400.jpg

Xbox LIVE gamertag: xVAULTxDWELLERx

The first sentence of the OP explains that.

Oh and gay people don't have to come out, that's like saying to the world "I am straight!" after you finish puberty, you shouldn't have to announce that you are that way. But that is just my opinion.

They don't have to but wouldn't you rather let people know your gay or that you're a straight dude that rolls around in gta online as a female character? Any normal straight dude doesn't think to make their character a female character. Why? Because when we play video games and make it our visual world, we try to make them like ourselves.

Stop it please.

Everytime someone talk about his female character, there's some m... some d... some guy that come and say "it's weird", "it's gay" etc. f*ck that.

I have a female character. I had a male one before, but I was tired of it at rank 172. It's a choice. I prefer looking at a female ass while playing. I'm not the character I'm playing with. This character has no background, no story. It's just some avatar that I want to be good looking. And, I insist on this, as a hetero guy, I prefer to have a female character because it's more enjoyable for me.

And at some point I often think that a lot of players having a male character seems to be somewhat gay themselves, by the look of their character... semi-nude, tatoos... so "SWAG" sh*t...

Edited by jdwarfer
  • Like 2

I use a female character because I am female, I get an annoying amount of friend requests and tanks spawn kill me as much as the next guy.

-snip-

They don't have to but wouldn't you rather let people know your gay or that you're a straight dude that rolls around in gta online as a female character? Any normal straight dude doesn't think to make their character a female character. Why? Because when we play video games and make it our visual world, we try to make them like ourselves.

Somethings hinting at me that you think I'm gay...

But video games are for being different. If you want to make someone like yourself then you aren't experimenting with life like you should. I'm a peaceful person, I was the guy at school that would end fights even though each person apart of the fight could destroy me. I will take any risk to make things peaceful for myself and my surroundings.

I use a female character because I am female, I get an annoying amount of friend requests and tanks spawn kill me as much as the next guy.

Fill your friends list up, that's how I deal with the friend request. With a gamertag like PutThatCatDown, how can people resist friending me or bothering to put in their mic for the 5 seconds of saying "Nice Gamertag" Not bragging but it is what happens. Lol.

But I don't know, maybe I got lucky with a few pervert 12 year olds that one time the tanks protected me.

You remind me of Christians going against gays. This is 2014 where no one cares about that anymore.
You are very wrong. EVERYONE cares about it just like everyone cares about race. The only difference is that in todays world people are just afraid to say/do what they want about gays.

There is a big damn difference between tolerance and acceptance.

LOL. No.

You are talking about the republicans and middle age to senior year people. Ask ANY 4-24 year old if they care. 9/10 times they won't. It's a new generation man.

Now if you are talking about places outside of the USA, then I don't know because I don't visit foreign countries (besides Canada and Germany every few years)

Edited by SnyderGuy

Im straight and I have both a male and female character. And neither of them is a projection of myself lol...just characters I tried to make badass looking.

I personally think people who find that weird are insecure but whatevs...we all have our insecurities

Edited by godziller

-snip-

Somethings hinting at me that you think I'm gay...

But video games are for being different. If you want to make someone like yourself then you aren't experimenting with life like you should. I'm a peaceful person, I was the guy at school that would end fights even though each person apart of the fight could destroy me. I will take any risk to make things peaceful for myself and my surroundings.

I have played video games for years and years and anytime there was a chance to choose a female character in a career mode or whatever game mode it was in any game, I didn't choose it. That's normal male behavior. The other dude saying he chose a female to look at her ass? Come on, that's called being a virgin. You get off to looking at a virtual character, that simple. I just don't get what the point is in telling us why you choose a female character.

If you didn't want my opinion shared, you shouldn't of made the thread, that simple. I didn't come on here calling you derogatory things. I simply said, it's weird. Because it is. Especially the fact that you felt like sharing it with everybody. What's that gonna do? Ohhhh yeah good for you man. You practically invite trolls with a post like this. You were the peaceful one in school? That's cool, I was too. Your point? What does that have to do with anything? My point exactly

Fill your friends list up, that's how I deal with the friend request. With a gamertag like PutThatCatDown, how can people resist friending me or bothering to put in their mic for the 5 seconds of saying "Nice Gamertag" Not bragging but it is what happens. Lol.

But I don't know, maybe I got lucky with a few pervert 12 year olds that one time the tanks protected me.

My friends list is now full of crew, had to delete all the players whose requests I accepted in the earlier days.

My friends list is now full of crew, had to delete all the players whose requests I accepted in the earlier days.

Yep, at least once every other day I lose someone on my friend's list to make room.

Thread title: Why I care

Description: I don't.

I'm not gonna ask you why, it's an option for a reason in the game.. I don't care.

I did it too, and used the glitch to turn into a Male last month after I got tired of it.

948185.png

I'm not gonna ask you why, it's an option for a reason in the game.. I don't care.

I did it too, and used the glitch to turn into a Male last month after I got tired of it.

Let's hope they don't patch it so i can change my character back sometime in a month or two.