GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Stocks and Scares Lobby Hosting?

Impulse_3

Hey guys, I'm new here and I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has the mission stocks and scares that Lester gives out that would be willing to host it for me and a few friends. I'm level 83 but I have no idea why I don't have it. I apologize if a thread like this has already been created, and if that is the case then just merge it. Anyone know of any RP glitches? I'm trying to get to the 6x6 truck. Thanks in advance.

You still looking for help? Was thinking about getting online right now and can host it for you...

fornuc8_the_st8

I'm not home atm, but I will be in about 30 minutes. I'll contact you then? That ok?

I'm not home atm, but I will be in about 30 minutes. I'll contact you then? That ok?

Are you on 360? Because I'm having the same problem and would really appreciate it if you could host for me... If you are, what's your gamer tag?

Sorry, quoted the wrong person.

Im current looking to fill up a docks and stock lobby Im on the 360 my gt is VHurricane is anyone is currently interested