Why R* Should unlock the 3 - 5 Character slots

GunBrothersGaming

GunBrothersGaming

Pretty much the reason is simple and if they aren't doing it, they are pretty dumb.

The only reason for them to unlock the slots is to make more money. More characters cost more money to maintain. So by opening up the 3 extra slots, people will need to make more money. R* would be smart to make money separate as well but that's on them.

Dr.Rosenthal

Terrible idea.

I hope they wait and use it for something creative instead.

• Like 1

LightningLord

I would like to see Cops and Crooks in GTA Online and have one character slot be a cop character.

IcOqQpq.gif

I would like to see Cops and Crooks in GTA Online and have one character slot be a cop character.

That would be awesome.. when logging in with your Cop-Character you would have a very different Gamplay-Experience..

• Like 1

Anyone think that these slots will open when Vice City, Liberty City and other new major locations (Carcer City?) are opened but don't automatically allow us to use our current characters there? Maybe force players through some sort of (long, maybe rank 100 required) mission chain to allow your previous characters to be able to travel to the new areas?

And yea, I figure there would be some sort of "Pay real cash and unlock all characters to travel to X City" each time a new location came out.

For a cop character, maybe you can choose, or randomly spawn in as cop, SWAT, FIB or security guard, and those NPCs are always on your side. Generally you would spawn in as a normal cop with car, just cruise around policing, but maybe if the session is going crazy, you spawn in as SWAT. And maybe you could spawn in on missions in an NPC role, with certain patrol, protect or attack parameters.

Also... make another character a "citizen" character - like the Sentinel dude. You can have a pistol and a basic sports cars when you spawn in, that can't be saved, and you're not marked on the map as you cruise around. So you're limited, but you have the element of surprise.

I want one as a cop character and instead of tutorial you have cop training and you can buy apartments and everything but only cop vehicles

And clothing

I really wonder what's up with those locked slots...

I wonder if those slots are reserved for heist members, kind of like in Story Mode... they level up as you use them more and such.

I really wonder what's up with those locked slots...

I wonder if those slots are reserved for heist members, kind of like in Story Mode... they level up as you use them more and such.

No heist members will be other players I didn't wait over half a year to play heists with npcs