Girl Gamers

Raini_Nite

Not too many of my friends play videogames as much as I do & it's kinda hard to find fellow girls who play, any out there??

Lol

SaveTheZombies

There are crews that are exclusively for female gamers. My wife was browsing through them a couple of months ago and I've also run into them a couple of times. The attention they get from some of the male members of the lobby often makes me embarrassed to be a man....but it is at the same time hilarious.

• Like 3

AwesomeJokeGTA

Girls don't play video games

IKR HURR DURR DEY JUST MAKE SANDMICHES IN DA KITCHEN

-_-

-_-

In fairness to Samich, I sense the sarcasm in his post.

-_-

In fairness to Samich, I sense the sarcasm in his post.Ding ding

And to awesomejoke, it's spelled samich... duh

Edited by the_samich

Lol cmon not all girls you see in gta are guys, some but not all. You'll never know if you ask.

• Like 2

Lol cmon not all girls you see in gta are guys, some but not all. You'll never know if you ask.

So if I ask I won't find out? Then why even ask?

• Like 1

Here we go, this thread is usually fun. I think a lot of the girls who do play don't exactly shout about it as they don't want that kind of attention. As said above, its embarrassing sometimes to here how some blokes treat things they (think at least) is female.

Have a crew member whos a girl, damn sight better at this game then a lot of blokes too.

Red Lynx 23

Here we go, this thread is usually fun. I think a lot of the girls who do play don't exactly shout about it as they don't want that kind of attention. As said above, its embarrassing sometimes to here how some blokes treat things they (think at least) is female.

Have a crew member whos a girl, damn sight better at this game then a lot of blokes too.

It must hurt some of the male gamers e-peens when they get owned by her.

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Probably, I'm just glad she's on my side (most of the time) :lol:

I have only onegirl gamer friend and shes from usa, only one, shes cool rather one girl gamer than 200 squealing kids

And i didnt even ask her, crazy right? Now she thirsty

Edited by McBean007

RichiesTrucking

i dont care what gender you are as long as you are a good player and i do have some female (heard them on mic) PSN friends who are good players

I have a few girl gamer friends. Some chick named Carla is one of the best players I've come across.

dairyworker

Personally I couldn't care less if the person I am playing alongside is a man or woman. Can't stand most boys and girls. Under the age of majority means you should not hear most of what I have to say (I am a potty mouth online) male or female.

Seriously though I do have a couple females on my friends list and they hold thier own as good or better than most guys. I do feel sorry for them / embarrassed by my gender to hear how they get spoken to most of the time.

Sorta wish the wife played so we could wreak some Bonnie and Clyde style action together.....

Affalterbach

Girls/women belong in the kitchen. So put that f*cking controller down and make us a sandwich.

• Like 2

FirstLadyofGTA

Me. Everyone assumes I'm a guy, but I'm 98% female

what's the other two percent.... :D

Girls/women belong in the kitchen. So put that f*cking controller down and make us a sandwich.

comedic genius here folks...lol...

• Like 3

Affalterbach

comedic genius here folks...lol...Thanks ❤️. Edited by GtaFiveLs

Red Lynx 23

Yeah..and RPGs, Assault Shotguns, and Heavy Snipers used by female gamers are nerfed..

• Like 1

I have a few girl gamer friends. Some chick named Carla is one of the best players I've come across.

I see what you did there.

SMFtwstdHICK

Girls make sandwiches and bring beer, while guys play video games..

• Like 2