Emblem Comparison. Opinions?

FireandWater

FireandWater

First of all, this is just me asking for an opinion on emblems. They were made through Rockstar's Emblem Creator, so I figured they should be posted in the GTA Online section of the forum. If I'm posting in the wrong section by accident, feel free to move this or let me know, so I can re-post somewhere else.

Anywho, onto the topic. I've been thinking about starting my own MC for a while now, but hesitated because of the SVG Exploit being patched up. I gave the emblem editor a try and figured I'd see what a few others thought. The first spoiler is the very first attempt, which uses less lettering on the bottom rocker in favor of a more detailed center patch. The second was another skull design I had, with more details on the other patches like the bottom rocker and side patches. They each have their own spoiler. I really have no idea which one looks better, so what do you guys think?

tumblr_n7jd59wAyh1ta1akmo1_500.png

tumblr_n7n7d68Wzl1ta1akmo1_500.png

Definitely the second one. 100 times cleaner looking! Nice emblem BTW.

• Like 1

FireandWater

Definitely the second one. 100 times cleaner looking! Nice emblem BTW.

Thank you! I like the overall design of the second patch, but the skull in the first just looks so much better to me. I would've 'combined' them, but adding anymore to the first image got me the 'remove layers in order to save your emblem' message.

EDIT: The emblem I have below is basically what I wanted to do in the first place. Once again, it wouldn't allow me to save because it had too many layers. I think it looks a lot better, but y'know.

tumblr_n7n7d68Wzl1ta1akmo1_r1_500.png

Edited by FireandWater

Aside from the clearer text( which will look better on clothes etc.), the thing I liked most about the second patch was the skull, (the indian headpiece looks better too). Just a seggestion but if you want you could add indian/tribal style face paint to the skull, ex. a pair of red and yellow striped lines under each eye socket.

Edited by DOK94