GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Old Ford Pickup Truck

TyFick

Hey guys!

I am new here but I do have a question for you guys. I have been looking for an old Ford Pickup. I am not sure what I am doing wrong and I do see some folks driving it on GTA Online every once and awhile. Any ideas or tricks to getting one?? It can be tricked out to a nice looking Hot Rod. :) it looks like the image below. Thanks guys!!

1002cct_01_o%2Bvintage_ford_texaco_servi

AwesomeJokeGTA

Hey guys!

I am new here but I do have a question for you guys. I have been looking for an old Ford Pickup. I am not sure what I am doing wrong and I do see some folks driving it on GTA Online every once and awhile. Any ideas or tricks to getting one?? It can be tricked out to a nice looking Hot Rod. :) it looks like the image below. Thanks guys!!

1002cct_01_o%2Bvintage_ford_texaco_servi

It's called the Ratloader

You can buy it off southernsanandreas.com and customize it to look like that

• Like 1

Fluffy Apple

Rat Loader is a dodge not a ford and you can find it at sandy shore or in your phone on the internet for 6k.

Screenshot+from+201kj3-11-13+19%253A32%2

It's a ratloader, you can buy it off the internet or rarely find it in Sandy Shores

its not a dodge its a Bravado

Please tell me you're joking.

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

JeffTheRipper

Actually The Ratloader is based off of a 1940's ford pick up, guys. But you can buy one on southernsanandreas.com for $6000

Actually The Ratloader is based off of a 1940's ford pick up, guys. But you can buy one on southernsanandreas.com for $6000

It's a modified version of a Dodge Power Wagon, with only slight hints of a 40s ford in the cab area.. which just so happens to look almost exactly like a power wagon cab.

Its not the rat rod. Those are two different vehicles.

The ones I have seen have enclosed engines and look smooth.

It's a modified version of a Dodge Power Wagon, with only slight hints of a 40s ford in the cab area.. which just so happens to look almost exactly like a power wagon cab.

That's the Duneloader, mate.

• Like 2

Jolly Swagman

Im with you. Its a duneloader. You can find them out in sandy shores.

Duneloader question: Has the recent patch effected being able to stand in the tray of a duneloader and shoot while its moving. I had a crew member fall out the other day then my loader got blown up by an RPG before I had a chance to test properly.

Yes.. the Rat LOADER is a RAT version of the Dune LOADER. RAT LOADER. Context clues.

Further - no 1940's era Ford pickup was offered without running boards. The grille of the Dune/Rat loader is clearly based off the Power Wagon. The fenders are Power Wagon. The windows are Power Wagon. Show me a single piece of the 'loader' duo that is Ford in any way apart from the cab, which, hey, guess what, is mostly Power Wagon.

Z9tdoPj.jpg

oFcuiow.jpg

b4gx1ZM.jpg

1946_Dodge_Power_Wagon_rear_quarter_resi

1946-1968-dodge-power-wagon-3.jpg

Edited by einjzmolf

Rat loader

Dune loader is based on a dodge powerwagon though

those are your options