[spoilers] should Ryder have had...

Lemoyne outlaw

Coleman627

Yeah. Ryder's death was dull as hell. Hell his betrayal didn't make a lick of sense to begin with. It looks as if R* just decided to make him a traitor because they were too lazy to use his character for the rest of the story. Guess they had no idea how interesting he would be to many gamers and just gave him some arbitrary motivations. Pretty sad when you think about it because he was a very unique character.

• 5 years later...
FollowingthedamntrainCJ

In the Beta version Rockstar Ryder gets the long death scene and you killled t bone from the boat.

I never understood how anyone could like Ryder. I can understand people liking Sweet due to his great leadership and heart, and I can understand why people like Big Smoke since he was not only funny, but very lovable and treated CJ with kindness and was very deep. But I will never understand how any of you could like a trash-talking, weed-smoking, loudmouth, light-skinned asshole such as Ryder. He has always been very cruel towards CJ and never says anything nice to him at all. Plus he's a very unimportant character with no significance to the plot and has no business even being in the game. So he deserves to be eliminated out of the game. He ruins every mission he appears in because of his annoying attitude. @Osho and @natetheguitarkid were right about everything said about this light-skinned asshole 100%. If Ryder was taken out of the game, then the storyline would be 100% perfect.

Edited by DK06282000
  • KEKW 2

Lemoyne outlaw
10 hours ago, DK06282000 said:

I never understood how anyone could like Ryder. I can understand people liking Sweet due to his great leadership and heart, and I can understand why people like Big Smoke since he was not only funny, but very lovable and treated CJ with kindness and was very deep. But I will never understand how any of you could like a trash-talking, weed-smoking, loudmouth, light-skinned asshole such as Ryder. He has always been very cruel towards CJ and never says anything nice to him at all. Plus he's a very unimportant character with no significance to the plot and has no business even being in the game. So he deserves to be eliminated out of the game. He ruins every mission he appears in because of his annoying attitude. @Osho and @natetheguitarkid were right about everything said about this light-skinned asshole 100%. If Ryder was taken out of the game, then the storyline would be 100% perfect.

i like him a lot. then again micah bell is my favorite video game character ever. but i like ryder because he was funny and also badass. and he had a great actor too. and sure ryder might have made fun of cj sometimes. but they also had some good times too. in the mission catalyst. in the ending cutscene ryder compliments cj and they both leave on friendly terms.if you dont like him thats your opinion. but there are plenty of us that like him.

Honestly, Ryder's death was very poorly made. They made him look like a worm. IF Rockstar stuck with the original intention to have him stay loyal to Grove, or they made him have some form of a boss fight where they would mention the betrayal mid-fight, then his character would definitely have been much more badass.