Do you think the DLC cars are Cool or Crappy

SaveTheZombies

DLC Cars: Cool or Crap  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the DLC cars are Cool or Crappy?

• Cool. I have one from every update.
    • Crappy. Have not kept/bought one of them.
    • Allright. I have a couple of them.
    • Bacon!

SaveTheZombies

I ask because I just realize that when I buy my Blade, I'll have at least one car from each update. It seems that every time, they release something I like for one reason or another.

Anyone else?

• Like 1

Sparky McWonderpants

They're different, allow for a good amount of customization, and aren't in the sports/super cars that have been in previous updates outside of the Beach Bum. Adds variety.

• Like 1

Affalterbach

Mehh alright, I only like the warrener and that Golf mkI look a like (forgot the name).

Edited by GtaFiveLs

I don't have any of them except the 6x6. The Mirthmobile and the Smart are cool though, and I'll probs end up getting one or both.

Some fo the others from this latest one are a bit of a let down. I've liked most other cars from past updates.

Edited by reform

The only cars i dont have from dlcs is the one from the beach bum and valentines dlc

They're alright, most of them are junkyard cars but I'm lovin the Panto and Dubsta

We need more wacky vehicles like attack planes and helicopters or a rotocopter jetpack maybe one of those wheel bikes from South Park

• Like 1

Hard to class, all updates have had some good and some meh cars.

In balance, Rockstar have been pretty good so far. You can't expect to love everything they do

Affalterbach

Ohhh i forgot about the dubsta 6x6. I lovvvveeee that carrrr, its just f*cking awesome and looks like the real g63 AMG 6x6.

I got a car from every DLC except the Roosevelt.

rsz_1lol.jpg

Edited by FedoraTheExplora

I got the Pigalle and the Dubsta 6x6, i enjoy them a lot, if i had more space i would get the Glendale and the Panto... Awesome DLC cars :)

Commander S

I like the majority of them, in terms of the added variety they provide players, but as a '90s sports/JDM/tuner fan (I know, I know...), most of 'em aren't things I'd actually own, personally.

Got a Bifta, a Massacro and recently a Warrener - and I'd probably get a Roosevelt if it ever became available again. Toying with getting the Zentorno, and in fairness, many of the Hipster cars (Pigalle, Rhapsody, Panto) are rather cool. Might get a Pigalle, because I do like grand tourers...

mysteriousamg

I like em all but all these new dlc cars and only have room to store 20. Need more garage space

Aside from the Jester, Dubsta 6x6, Panto, and Massacro, I find every DLC car thus far to be very unattractive. 5/7 of the cars from the 'I'm Not a Hipster' DLC are some of the ugliest cars I've ever seen in the game, hoesntly.

• Like 1

Butterfly57

I've got one or two from dlc. Got the Roosevelt, Jester, Turismo, Zentorno and the Panto. And I guess the Buffalo s counts too (bought it, not glitched in).

MuhNamesTyler

I love the DLC, at least they are doing something. New cars are always fun

There's usually one I keep. Sometimes I buy a second one, and end up selling it, like the Huntley. It was cool, but I just don't drive it. I have kept the Turismo (Business DLC) and Zentorno (High Life DLC), and will likely keep the Pigalle (Hipster DLC). I also have the Dubsta 6x6, but I get a feeling I will sell that eventually.

I like the DLC cars for the most part. I've had at least 1 from each DLC at one time. I no longer have one from the Beach Bum or the Valentines

Depends on the type of cars we're getting. Previous updates were mostly full of crappy super cars and sport cars, so I've found them extremely boring and didn't bought any of them. The "I'm not hipster update" brought some sweet rides, so I already got two of them (Pigalle and Warrener) with plan to buy another two (Dubsta 6x6 and Rhapsody).

Red Lynx 23

I have a Jester, Massacro, Zentorno, and Dubsta 6x6. The other sixteen personal vehicles aren't from DLC's.

Edited by Red Lynx 23

Benefactor69

I have at least one from every update except the Business update. I have the Bifta, Speeder, Roosevelt, Huntley S, Dubsta 6x6, Glendale, and Panto.

I don't care much for super cars.

I have the zentorno and the massacro the massacro is the best looking dlc car so far IMO

JbT4jY.jpg

• Like 1