GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Sweets Weekly Challenge (PSN)

sweetbrother

sweetbrother
Welcome to my weekly challenge. A time to test your skills. Every week I will post new challenges, and you can all participate. Your mission, if you choose to aspect it...........

Mission One:

1. You will be driving a bus that can hold up-to 16 players. Most of us will be in the bus driving around los santos posing as tourist. I need the getaway driver to drive us from the airfield to the store up in sandy shores, rob it - then drive us to south los santos for 2 more stores to rob. The assault guys will have to defend the robber,the Bus and driver from the cops.

2. Rob any armoured trucks if they appear on the way. By now we should easily have a 4 star wanted level.

3. Once the 3 stores have been robbed we need to wire the money at the Ornate bank. Once we get there share the money we robbed to the crew and 4 us of access the ATM machines - deposit all the money, you will all have to do this simultaneously.

4. Still inside the bank we need to capture a selfie photo near the bank vault. There is a ladder around the back of the bank to climb up on the roof. This is the hard part. BEFORE we entered the bank 1 pilot would have to get a cargobob ready. Once the crew has done the selfie they must wait on the roof, the pilot must pick up the bus with the grappling hook and land it on the roof. Snipers will have to deal with the cops and choppers, protecting the pilot.

V. Once the bus is on the roof everyone gets in, then the pilot lifts the bus off the roof and flies everyone to LS airport - where someone calls Lester to have a luxury plane waiting for us. Take off in the plane - lose the stars - parachute out - land in Paleto Bay - Mission complete, job well done!

aw8fhw.jpg

Think you could pull it off without dying? Add your psn if you want in.

More missions to come. Good Luck

Edited by sweetbrother

VcHP5Ig.gif

YirbyBond00Y

YirbyBond007

Definitely seems like an interesting challenge to undertake...Have you decided when the mission should take place?

sweetbrother

cool ill add you to the list. Hmm not sure yet what time, will have to wait for more players. What role will you play? Assault, Robber, Sniper, Pilot, Driver?

1. sweetbrother (Driver)

2. YirbyBond007

Edited by sweetbrother

VcHP5Ig.gif

YirbyBond00Y

cool ill add you to the list. Hmm not sure yet what time, will have to wait for more players. What role will you play? Assault, Robber, Sniper, Pilot, Driver?

1. sweetbrother (Driver)

2. YirbyBond007

Pilot...So I have to fly the Cargobob and the Luxor jet?

sweetbrother
1. sweetbrother (Driver)

2. YirbyBond007 (Pilot)

VcHP5Ig.gif

sweetbrother

So.....is it hard to get more participants now?

Yeah, dunno why.......

VcHP5Ig.gif

YirbyBond00Y

Even if you did post in the correct forum, I suppose it will elicit more response in the GTA Online section...

sweetbrother

I'm in, depending on what time. I'm in PST(California)

fornuc8_the_st8

cool What role will you play?

1. sweetbrother (Driver)
2. YirbyBond007 (Pilot)
3. fornuc8_the_st8
will post in the gta onine section.

VcHP5Ig.gif

YirbyBond00Y

Depending on the response, will the mission start on the weekend, or later next week for Canada Day/Independence Day breaks?

I own a cargobob so I can do that unless yirby wants to he has first choice, other than that I guess just one of the gunners along for the ride.

sweetbrother

I own a cargobob so I can do that unless yirby wants to he has first choice, other than that I guess just one of the gunners along for the ride.

Cool i wanted to ask who had one actually because i don't lol. Might happen tonight guys, keep you posted

VcHP5Ig.gif