GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Your Last Decent Fight With Another Player

SlayedBySlade

SlayedBySlade

At some point in the 9 months GTA:O has been out, you may have had many fights with other players, but when was your last memorable fight with another player? Im pretty much asking because I can't remember my own because:

a. The player runs away (usually to his house or leaves the server)

b. he turns out to be garbage and I win 20-1

c. Im not in the mood to fight and die a million times

Share some of your favorite conflicts

One thread was enough.

1. I got a jet and f*cked up the lobby. The end.

AceThaCreator

Two days ago i was trolling this one guy with june(female character) and he proceeded to follow me around so i sticky bombed him from behind twice while following me in his car. Then i sent a mugger after him which was successful and then the mercs were sent and i decided to get watch them attack him on tv which was very entertaining. Some other dude in the lobby came outta nowhere and attacked him from behind while he was taking on the mercs. I killed him a few more times then got bored and left and then he follows me to another lobby and he is literally trying his hardest to kill me but i kept one upping him every time and then he just give up lol.

The best one I had is with a guy who he and I killed each other 23 times each, all over the map

Flew in a helicopter with friends to get ammo and fuel up before going to Blaine County. Copter gets stolen, turns out some guy was casually following behind. Some other person from the side of the store grenade launches the entire aircraft down and then goes for the AmmuNation. The guy behind the counter of the AmmuNation starts shooting. I run out of the store, friends run to search for a vehicle and one of them is sniped while going after it. Basically we're all just kind of dueling in front of these shops for no particular reason.

One thread was enough.

Agreed.

Keep in here, OP: http://gtaforums.com...another-player/

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise