GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Stocks & Scares help

Skypouncer

Hey guys, My PSN is Skypouncer and I was wondering if anybody could either link me to a playlist with the Stocks & Scares mission inside or if they could add me and invite me to the mission in order for myself to unlock it.

Thanks

Sky_Light12

u sure , stock & scares suffers glitch after u crack the safe , the document will be gone and mission will be broken

u sure , stock & scares suffers glitch after u crack the safe , the document will be gone and mission will be broken

Does this happens in 1.14 only?Cause last time I played it there iis not glitch or anything...

Even though you unlocked the mission you can't complete it solo.The enemy respawns almost instantly whether you are looking at the spawn point or not.Once you got the documents,you won't make it down the stairs.

Sky_Light12

Does this happens in 1.14 only?Cause last time I played it there iis not glitch or anything...

Even though you unlocked the mission you can't complete it solo.The enemy respawns almost instantly whether you are looking at the spawn point or not.Once you got the documents,you won't make it down the stairs.

everysince this update . i and franceska was do this one before so it occur more often , don't do this mission

this is one of my hated mission , other are RR & coveted ( these mission reported to be glitched . RR = random despawn document & coveted = mentioned by luisniko , if u kill random enemies u might fail the mission )

Edited by Sky_Light12

AdmiralAmmunation

If you're trying to do the RP Glitch, I don't recommend trying.

Trying to get the buzzard in the right place is very hard and it can take a lot of time to do.

Devilscoldblood

Xbox devilscoldblood

Add me if you can host this, missing from my mission list and I'm lvl 86

If you're trying to do the RP Glitch, I don't recommend trying.

Trying to get the buzzard in the right place is very hard and it can take a lot of time to do.

Wasn't aware that there was an RP glitch, but normally, I play this mission with my Buzzard. If you call it in, it will spawn outside the bay on the back pier and allow you to avoid the enemies continually coming through the entrance. If you don't have a Buzzard, call Merryweather for a pickup on that same back pier.

I like this mission. We had no problems like glitches spoken about above. But they have made it harder. Infinite enemy spawns happen now, from multiple directions, and if you happen to be outside, they can spawn right next to you. I find its best to now take your whole team with you upstairs, as I haven't found a good place for anyone to camp downstairs and protect the stairwell, not with the way the enemies respawn and attack from all directions.