graphics glitch something?

patrick5152003

patrick5152003

i just noticed the game looking real grainy (specially at night looking at the sky) and when i look close to trevor i can see some red dots in his outline. something happen?

oh ya 360

Edited by patrick5152003

Alpha Demigod

Turn off your console and turn it back on.

patrick5152003

thx it actually is better now. did i t happen to you before? i just didnt want my favorite game to be messed up.

oh gta 5 ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nvm it happen again :( kills himself

ViceCityStalker

That`s what happens if you play a game for a week non-stop :)

chrisscorsese88

If your system is really old, then you will notice it doesn't perform as well as the newer systems. Does this happen with all games or just GTA V?

Edit: Fixed typo.

Edited by chrisscorsese88

chrisscorsese88

I also have a 360 Slim, however I didn't buy mine new, I bought it used, but it was in excellent condition. I only very rarely experience any issues whatsoever, I think I've had a game freeze on me a total of 5 times since I bought it back in September 2013 (I bought it just to play GTA V). All games work fine on it and next to those few freezing issues, my system works like it's almost brand new like it was made in 2013. I guess it all depends on wear and tear, a system could be very old, but if you hardly play it, it should still work fine. If the system was recently purchased new, but is constantly played on (5-6 hours a day/6-7 days a week), it will definitely wear out the console faster than you think.