GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Post your GTA Online Photography Tips!

Bitmapp

Hey guys I'm sort of new to the Photography scene and I basically like to take photos about, well, anything really.

But I do Car Meets all the time so I like to take sharp unique photos that really POP :D

So post your photos (and your tips) below!

I'll post some of my own. Thanks! :D

Using the Mule as a black background

25tcevt.jpg

Using 2 cars to make the wheels stay turned in a vehicle

2vjvg2p.jpg

Taking Low-Angle pics in 3rd Person

ddj607.jpg

So... any tips??

That first one is self explanatory, and I assume the third is just using ramps/ledges to your advantage....but how is the second one done? Blocking yourself in to force a teleport exit? That would need cars on both sides...

I like to take '3rd person selfies'

0_0.jpg

Basically walk as far from a vehicle as you can while still within 'enter vehicle' range. Get your phone out, highlight camera. Press y/triangle to start walking to car, press a/x to open camera. Rotate to desired angle, take photo. As you see, you can carry weapons as well. Works best approaching drivers side.

Rocket Skates

Basically walk as far from a vehicle as you can while still within 'enter vehicle' range. Get your phone out, highlight camera. Press y/triangle to start walking to car, press a/x to open camera. Rotate to desired angle, take photo. As you see, you can carry weapons as well. Works best approaching drivers side.

That's awesome I didn't know that.

AlexSniperBullet

How to center your character in the middle of the snapmatic selfie.

1. Change frame.
  2. Once it centers. change it back
  3. quickly take the shot.

Results

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks guys! And the 2nd one takes 2 people one to sit in the car 2 to put NPC cars against the car in the photo, then you would turn the wheels and force teleport exit the vehicle

Use vehicles as another tool. Took this along with several others from a Lazer.

0_0.jpg

I usually aim for early morning hours, or evening hours in terms of lighting. I find it to have the best contrast for as dull as Snapmatic is.

As far as low angles go, they’ve pretty much been covered. You already know the 3rd person trick, and the simplest of ways is positioning yourself on a ramp, which usually comes out great. My other little way, while unorthodox, is pretty effective in getting a lower angle. My pet peeve is the standing angle or default angle, to counter that I just simply find a very low sitting car around (lowriders work best) then pulling up snapmatic from there..

Then another little tip is photo-enhancing, again this goes back to the dullness of Snapmatic. Just any little editing program works. For this one I used Fotor.

Snapmatic:

0_0.jpg

Quick edit:

aJs98iS.jpg

• Like 2

FireandWater

Also, planes can be used to make some awesome cityscape photos. I typically use either the Cuban or the Maverick to get aerial shots. With some planes you'l have to do some maneuvering to get around the blades, but the end results are more than worth it. I also threw in a ground photo or two just for the fun of it. Also, try messing around with the frames/filters. You can get some really kick ass pictures with the right combo.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edited by FireandWater

Get a wide angle lens! I use photoshop to stitch 1 - 4 shots together but there are many free panorama makers online

Ypuga_Pan.jpg

Muscle_Trio_Panorama1.jpg

Surfer_pan2.jpg

• Like 3

(photos clipped)

Posting photos with no tips is really not the point here...

QuackinAColdOne

I use Photoshop and also the Sepia filter. This setting was up in Gordo Mountain and it was particularly foggy making for a great accent.

(Before, After, With Text)

2ex4isj.jpg

Furry_Monkey

I have a Barracks (army truck) that I use to get to elevated positions so I can get "head on" with something, rather than taking shots from street level.

snapmatic-2014-06-22-083142.jpg

Not much of a tip, but have it anyway.