Interactive Menu Idea

StuntmanTom357

StuntmanTom357

I reckon a good idea for GTA Online would be a "Vehicle" section in the Interactive menu. This menu would allow you to tinker with everything and anything that the car has, like being able to open and close the trunk and bonnet on a car, opening the back doors on a Truck, the ability to slide open doors on helicopters with sliding doors, things like this, although very small and seeming insignificant, would be very game changing and would allow players to broaden their imagination and the depth they can go into the game with these new options. Maybe just for roleplay reasons or maybe you could actually interact with these options, like putting weapons and/or items inside, or using the sliding doors as extra protection whilst in a combat situation where shooting back is not an option, and being able to easily transport vehicles inside of trucks, like BMXs . But it would be much easier if we were able to purchase the Vapid Benson from one of the vehicle sites, as it is, as far as I know, the only truck with a door that can be used as a ramp. I believe these would be amazing additions to the game.

• Like 2

Moving to Online Gameplay forum

Edited by Barefoot Tiger

DigitalDivine

I like this idea. Would be great for roleplay purposes.