GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Vinewood boulevard bank is open?!?

Iroquois

I just found out that it is open. You know the one seen in the leaked heist video. Ive been closely monitoring these forums since before V's release. I never saw anyone mention this bank and ive been hearing the same complaint about the lack of ANY interiors. I just assumed it was only open during the leaked heists only.

I either got very unlucky in seeing any mention of this bank or it opened up only recently.

Why have i not seen any deathmatches in it by now?

Or am i 1 of the first ones to know about this?

Soran Is On

You've been closely monitoring a hole in the ground.

That has been open since launch. Ever read an enterable interiors thread. Or a hideout thread.

Yikes.

Edited by stonedpimpso

slowpoke.pngslowpoke

Everybody know about it. I did two deathmatches in that bank.

Edited by quxxo
  • Like 4

You've been closely monitoring a hole in the ground.

That has been open since launch. Ever read an enterable interiors thread. Or a hideout thread.

Yikes.

Thats what im saying. I read all of those. Anything to do about interiors i have read. Somehow, i managed to miss it.

Is there any other location that i must know about and currently dont? What other places are open?

one of the hangars in the airport has a room upstairs.

• Like 3

Metal Slime

Some folks didn't know about it actually. Some also didn't know about the ghost or, believe it or not, an underground tunnel in the city.

I was called a glitcher and was reported when they thought I was glitching in the building when in fact I was below them in the tunnel. They should explore San Andreas for there are some interesting stuff around.

Took me a long while to explore Just Cause 2 huge island but even then I doubt I ventured all.

Edited by Zonnex

There are so many places that you can acces that you probably don't know.

• Like 3

Has op even played this game?

Also can I have a link to this "leaked heist vid" because Im pretty sure you're just a f*ckin retard

Edited by cg1221

an underground tunnel in the city.

What? There is no underground tunnel in the city. That is quite preposterous.

Don' tell them about my super secret hideout.

Is there any other location that i must know about and currently dont? What other places are open?

there is a big building in the center of the map called the maze bank

you can even fly on top of it

i don't know if you have ever seen but there are helicopters that allow you to fly

Also can I have a link to this "leaked heist vid" because Im pretty sure you're just a f*ckin retard

Like i said, i somehow managed to miss it.

Oh whats wrong? You somehow managed to never see an amazingly popular video...what are the chances...

Life lesson time...you will always encounter someone who knows/seen something you dont know/seen.

Google it if your not gonna show respect to the OP of a thread.

Edited by Iroquois
  • Like 2

That's where I always hideout when I have a bounty... It's been open since forever...

adamsowilliams

it was used extensively by people when capture mode creator was released by people 'creating heists'

Was trying to come up with something witty but no need now. Bravo ^

O2Is4DI.jpg

Edited by Robaldinio

I just found out that it is open. You know the one seen in the leaked heist video. Ive been closely monitoring these forums since before V's release. I never saw anyone mention this bank and ive been hearing the same complaint about the lack of ANY interiors. I just assumed it was only open during the leaked heists only.

I either got very unlucky in seeing any mention of this bank or it opened up only recently.

Why have i not seen any deathmatches in it by now?

Or am i 1 of the first ones to know about this?

It's been open since launch captures based on heists have been made about this

Some folks didn't know about it actually. Some also didn't know about the ghost or, believe it or not, an underground tunnel in the city.

I was called a glitcher and was reported when they thought I was glitching in the building when in fact I was below them in the tunnel. They should explore San Andreas for there are some interesting stuff around.

I've been reported to Rockstar for that too. He claimed to even have video proof of me glitching into there...

• Like 1

I'm not going to dispute the retard element of that comment, but there is a leaked heist and it's genuine, seen people play it a few times.

It was a sample/tester heist that some clever dicky managed to access, you get into the bank, hack the vault in the same way hacking works in other missions (Stocks and scares etc) and pick up a gold bar which you then deliver to Lester. It's pretty unimpressive. Also it's featured briefly in the GTAO trailer.

I've got a feeling that bank will be used for the first one you do, or as a heist tutorial or something.

I've been reported to Rockstar for that too. He claimed to even have video proof of me glitching into there...

These people must not have played the story the tunnel was used in the Jewelry store heist

The bank was my favorite bounty hide out. If people didn't know you could go inside the bank, they'd drive all round and climb the exterior looking for me. Those who came inside were quickly disposed of from the upstairs balconies.

However, my new hide out is the Fort Zancudo control tower. From he top room I can see people coming from 360 degrees, and snipe them if the military doesn't get them first. Its a glitch to enter it, but if R* doesn't fix it, then is that my problem? They even said they didn't care about glitches that don't adversely affect game play.

They even said they didn't care about glitches that don't adversely affect game play.

From he top room I can see people coming from 360 degrees, and snipe them if the military doesn't get them first.

I first noticed it was open when the capture mode creator first came out and everyone was making variations of a 'bank heist'. Although to this day I still don't know exactly where it is on the map, I couldn't drive towards it if you asked me. Anyone care to point it out?

Furry_Monkey

I first noticed it was open when the capture mode creator first came out and everyone was making variations of a 'bank heist'. Although to this day I still don't know exactly where it is on the map, I couldn't drive towards it if you asked me. Anyone care to point it out?

Look on the map for the cinema and tattoo parlour on the same block, at the very north of the city before the map turns green. The bank is on the south west corner of that block (to the cinema's left when looking north). There's 2 entrances - 1 near the cinema and one on the corner of the block.

Okay so the real question now becomes: why is the building open in the 1st place?

I mean assuming 1 of the heists were initally planned at this bank then that justifies it.

But what about singleplayer? Why is it open there? We never used that bank for a mission so whats the deal with that?