GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Nuclear attack DLC?

Just a thought what do you think about a Nuclear attack DLC? Maybe like when Rockstar made the hole map turn snowy on Christmas day maybe just for one day then could set off a nuclear weapon maybe 4-6 times for just on that one day? It would be pretty cool and then they could play this over all the radio stations.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hjAW14k_2I and give out a 10 minute warning? Or do you think its just a stupid idea? the-truth-about-nuclear-weapons-e1341873

juantrapriguez

Did anyone think of Fallout when first looking at that pic?

• Like 1

AllDay808HI

This is probably the second most bad DLC idea I've seen, right behind that one Modern Warfare DLC.

Biohazard Abyss

LOL this is beyond abysmal.

klZZFxG.png

They would have to completely overhaul the map to do that, and to only have it for one day, simply wouldn't justify the cost & time spent making it. A nuclear apocalypse DLC seperate from the main game would be cool though.

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

Did anyone think of Fallout when first looking at that pic?

I'm thinking of starting a Boneyard Blades crew right now.

f*ck that I want a zombie infestation DLC instead with cars with spikes and sh*t

V HoneyBadger V

They would have to completely overhaul the map to do that, and to only have it for one day, simply wouldn't justify the cost & time spent making it. A nuclear apocalypse DLC seperate from the main game would be cool though.

Can they justify the cost and time spent making the underwater part of the map, which no one bothers using?