GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Have we found the best "grindable" mission ($$$

ThePS101

(EDIT - Part of the topic title somehow got chopped off. It should read similar to this: "Have we found the best "grindable" missions ($$$ grinds) for solo/team grinds?"

Have we found which mission gives the greatest answer in the amount of money earned divided by time it takes to do mission (including loading, hosting, playlist loads...)? This would apply to both solo and team methods. I think the formula would look something like this

Total Money (on hard)

(---------------------------- ) * Success Rate of Mission and X Method

Total Time

For TEAM GRINDS

For Coveted PLAYLISTS, I heard about the "buzzard method" where someone calls their buzzard on the first mission of the playlist, gives a hailstorm of missiles, shoots down the AI copter, and PARKS THE BUZZARD NEAR THE SPAWN. Even though the route is LONG to get the buzzard to begin with, it pays of in THE LONG RUN because the buzzard will spawn near the spawn for future missions, eliminating the need for driving and shooting.

For RR, we have the method where the host stays near the spawn to eliminate commuting. The method may also have someone spawn camping the document guy and taking him out when it is okay to do so.

For SOLO GRINDS

We have Potshot, Chopper tail, Defender (or something like that), Trash Talk w/ Buzzard.

Let me know of other methods

Edited by ThePS101

Killzone3265

i haven't found anything for solo yet, but extradiction is perfect with 3 people, one goes into the base to grab a jet etc, one waits for that guy to spawn in, and the other goes to grab a helicopter for transport to martins house meanwhile

now if only we could get that into a playlist

YogurtStorm

Yup, Rooftop Rumble.

Use 4 grenade launcher shots to take out everyone inside the garage, switch to auto rifle to dispatch the 4 enemies in the incoming car, dispatch remaining survivors from garage, drive to where the briefcase appears and, when he spawns, shoot the guy before he can even drive off, pick up briefcase.

BOOM

RR with an entity, micro smg with silencer, at least 2 sticky bombs, and auto shotty.'Nuff said

BondageKitty

Kinda surprised no one has jumped on Stocks and Scares. 18,750 pay out and short.

Edited by BondageKitty

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

A Maned Wolf

Kinda surprised no one has jumped on Stocks and Scares. 18,750 pay out and short.

Infinite spawning enemies kinda ruins it.

My favourite mission at the moment is "Adder + Rebel Garage" You don't get any RP but you make $150k in less than 5 mins

Ballistic Jello

Mixed up with Coke can be completed in about 45 seconds, legitimately. Two supercars recommended.

2rqkacm.jpg

Biggie Kaniff

i haven't found anything for solo yet, but extradiction is perfect with 3 people, one goes into the base to grab a jet etc, one waits for that guy to spawn in, and the other goes to grab a helicopter for transport to martins house meanwhile

Newsflash: there's 2 jets parked on Sandy Shore's airfield.

Defender solo and RR solo are my GTA0 routine. Easy and fast, over $100K per hour and like 18,000 RP per hour. I highly recommend them. Pays for all my expensive mistakes, like buying hipster cars. :p

• Like 2

CaliMeatWagon

Defender has to be one of the best missions to play. Granted it's limited to two people, but there is no associated costs with running it (ammo, armor, snacks). Extremely high success rate, unless you can't fly, and 17,250 and almost 4K RP.

• Like 3

Bongsquirrel

Defender and Trash Talk are my go to missions at the moment and both easy to do solo just sit in the buzzard and blast em.

The problem with Stocks and Scares is that the time it takes to complete the mission relies on how quickly you can hack the terminal and crack the safe. Usually it's quick, but sometimes it's just a pain.

Edited by Dannnisaur

Nathan46970

Crystal Clear Out 3 Is the best grind-able mission. Perfect with a buzzard. Can finish in 2 and a half minutes if you know where to position the buzzard and shoot. :D

Crystal Clearout III followed by Chopper Tail for me (unless something else worthwhile comes up in the vote screen.

CCCIII starts you in the correct location, costs just the $200 to call a buzzard and pays $10,500. When you've finished, if you exit you'll be pretty close to the Chopper Tail spawn point.

• Like 1

Extradition is pretty quick even solo if you can fly. Get the jet from Sandy Shores, hit the Titan while it is still on the runway with the cannon. Bank left switch to missiles & hit the DA at the gas station before he even starts moving. Straight up to lose the cops, land the jet on the highway and get the briefcase. Fly the jet to Martins & bail, as long as you land on the yellow marker you wont have to lose another wanted level. I think Copper Tail may actually be quicker though, and also very easy solo.

When u say Chopper Tail, do u mean do it in a Buzzard?

Like drive the dune buggy straight to the Sandy Shores airfield get your Buzzard and beat the chopper there to kill everyone and not shoot the objective Granger the shoot the chopper pilot and drive off?

Moonwalker98

I'm good at soloing Chemical Extraction, Extradition, and sometimes base invaders.

elint_castwood

I've done this mission solo before, I took a buzzard into the base shot down the titan before it took off went back to the road and dealt with Da

Defender solo and RR solo are my GTA0 routine. Easy and fast, over $100K per hour and like 18,000 RP per hour. I highly recommend them. Pays for all my expensive mistakes, like buying hipster cars. :p

^^

How do you do Defender solo as its a 2 player only mission for me?

In Stocks'n'scares you can block the entrance with your car's ass. Mercs are too stupid to run around the block or climb my Infernus, thus, unlimited spawns problem is solved.

Also, Crystal Clear Out III shifts.

But for now, i solo Simeons mission by blowing up the car dealership, then quickly vanish in the tunnel nearby. Just to reach level 43. Gives 1700 RP every time.

Anyone know better ways to lvl up solo? My connection keeps throwing me out of invitations.

Edited by Alvarez

Mixed up with coke using buzzards.

Took me and my friend 2 minutes tops. (You can finish it in just over a minute if you're fast)

$13500 in freeaim on hard.

^^

That can't possibly be. The max amount of players that can play it is 2 at a time, but you only need 1 to start it.

• Like 2

^^

That can't possibly be. The max amount of players that can play it is 2 at a time, but you only need 1 to start it.

^^

I am about to bang my thick head against the wall. Am lvl 183 and for some stupid reason I have always thought it could only be activated with 2 people similar to Sinking Feeling which is 2 - 4 players.

Amazing what you can still find out 8 months down the line.

Doh and DOH again - Boy do I feel stupid lol

I play a mix of

trash talk defender chopper tail extradition on maneuvers mixed up with coke and judging the jury with the odd rooftop rumble thrown in

all easily done solo with good payouts ($100000+ an hr) and better than grinding the same mission

I played random missions last night on normal regardless of payout stigma and after an hour and a half I had 100k in my pocket. Grinding is soooo patch 1.13

Not probably the best grindeable mission but I quite like how check out time pays you $7500 for probably the easiest mission in the game.

I just played Chopper Tail for the first time last night. Looks like it pays $17250 on hard, same as Defender, except there are some ammo costs.

Chopper Tail is another easy one to do solo as long as you keep the chopper in sight, or if you know in advance where the landing point is and just go straight there. And it's fun to bounce the dune buggy over the countryside. I will probalby add it to my grind list for a bit of variety. But I don't see it in my list of missions that I can call from the Start menu?

EDIT: Never mind, I see it in the mission list now. Don't know what my problem was before.

Another nice thing about Chopper Tail is that once you start the mission, the game clock stays fixed at 12:00 noon, so you can spend all the time you want exploring the map in daylight, with no cops, before you trigger the mission start where the dune buggies are. I'm going to be using Chopper Tail for exploring sometimes as well. :^:

Edited by saintsrow