GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Are races more varied now?

Giantsgiants

Giantsgiants

So the Hipster Update released a bunch of new cars, and I decided to join some random race lobbies and see which class it was set to. I've noticed an increase in off-road and compact races. Did anyone else get similar observations when they joined races?

Most of the classes have a few well matched cars now. But more to the point the new cars were no supers/sports so if the kids want to race their new cars they will start a non super non sports race.

AllDay808HI

This is the first time I've witnessed giantsgiants not posting a picture of his car collection. :O

OT, yeah I've noticed mostly off-road races, not too much compact though. But I would imagine how that would be.

I think you're imagining things.. There are far too many players for a general statement like this to hold up. In fact 100 people could come to this thread and agree with you and it still wouldn't validate your observations

Edited by cg1221

Sadly I havent, pre update every race I joined was pretty random, always a different class and race
now all i seem to get is Jumps R Us or any stupid race with no corners with super class locked in :/

This is why I stopped racing. It was always supers. Might check it out again if there are other classes being raced.

soggyinvert

I seriously hope so, the classes are slowly getting balanced out which is fantastic. I'd like to see more dlc released that doesn't have supers and sports, we've had enough! Lol

I expect a lot more compact races to be happening with the dlc, which just seems preposterous given the typical Zentorno racing 13 yr old GTA player oh so prevalent in every ran dumb race I've joined :p

I don't join random jobs, Actually I've never joined any random job, I host jobs....try that, might take a bit longer to get going, probably have to reset the timer a few times before the lobby gets filled...always seemed like a chain reaction to me... after 3-4 people join suddenly more start joining.

I'm trying to build up my friends list with good racers....add me if you want STEVIE_BOY_SL1 (include the msg "race" so I know it's from here).

I've only got 5 crew members but they are all quality racers...looking to add more but I have it set to invite only, going for quality over quantity.

Edited by McManus84