GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Looking for ppl to join my funny moment group To Upload VIdeos On Yout

imTankOGTv

Hey guys. So I'm a youtuber and I already have a crew for these funny moment videos. But, I need some more people. So if you think your funny and you think you should be on youtube cause of your funnienest than just contact me as soon as possible.

I'm trying to upload every 2 to 3 days. I record Fridays,Saturdays,Sundays, and Mondays, and i'm trying to record Thursday as well. I'm letting you guys know this for you can know in the future. My crew must have access to KiK for we can stay in contact. If you want any more information than just tell me here or on my youtube channel or in xbox live. So now I need you to fill out the forum that is on the bottom here.

Name:
Gamertag:
Could You Impersonate Anyone? *Herbert,Peter anyone*
Are You Able To Be On At The Time I Rec?
What Is Your Time Zone?
Do You Have A Mic/Kinect?
Are You Creative When It Comes To GTA 5?
What Other Games Do You Have?
Can You Follow The Rules When Needed?
Do You Talk A Lot?
Are You VanossGaming Funny Or KYR Speedy?
If You Had To Choose Who Will You Pick Out Of VanossGaming Or KYR Speedy That You Act Like The Most?
Do You Have A Capture Card? *HD PVR, Elgato*

Alright that's it Sorry that it's long. But I need great people in this crew. If you think this is a troll than search me up. youtube.com/user/imTankOGTv
Contact Me If Anything GT: imTankOG

TheRoyalStoner

Add me, your friend list is full.

GT: TheRoyalStoner

Gtavgrinder123

Name:Austin
Gamertag:zXGoDsNiNjAxz
Do You Have A Voice Changer?no
Could You Impersonate Anyone? *Herbert,Peter anyone* peter laughter, batman, weetard voice, drunk voice, high voice
Are You Able To Be On At The Time I Rec? yes
What Is Your Time Zone? central
Do You Have A Mic/Kinect? yes mic
Are You Creative When It Comes To GTA 5? How does attempting back double backflips on motorcycles while helicopters are attempting to buzz you out of the air sound?
What Other Games Do You Have? quite a few not going to name takes up too much space like to be short and to the point!
Can You Follow The Rules When Needed? of course as long as we end up doing something fun ;D
Do You Talk A Lot? I think I can hold a conversation with a wall (have yet to try though)
Are You VanossGaming Funny Or KYR Speedy? KYR Speedy/ Deluxe 4 funny/ G18 killing methods funny
If You Had To Choose Who Will You Pick Out Of VanossGaming Or KYR Speedy That You Act Like The Most? KYR Speedy
Do You Have A Capture Card? *HD PVR, Elgato* Nope poor college student!

Name: Brendan
Gamertag: EzroFTW
Do You Have A Voice Changer? No
Could You Impersonate Anyone? Sadly no...
Are You Able To Be On At The Time I Rec? More than likely. What time do you record?
What Is Your Time Zone? EST
Do You Have A Mic/Kinect? Mic
Are You Creative When It Comes To GTA 5? We can find out
What Other Games Do You Have? I have the games that are good for funny moments.
Can You Follow The Rules When Needed? Of course
Do You Talk A Lot? Depends what's going down. If we are doing something, then yes I will be talkitive. If we are just sitting and nothing good is happening then not as much.
Are You VanossGaming Funny Or KYR Speedy? Kind of a hard question. Never been judged on that.
If You Had To Choose Who Will You Pick Out Of VanossGaming Or KYR Speedy That You Act Like The Most? Probably more like Vanoss
Do You Have A Capture Card? Yes, AverMeda Live Gamer Portable

Other: I have a gaming PC if you can record any PC games

My YT: YouTube.com/EzroFTW

Edited by EzroFTW