GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

So, I guess we're not getting any heists.

deLechuga

Sorry to say this, but at this point, 7 months after GTA V release, I think we're already not going to get Heists. R* has tricked us into buying this game promising that there were going to be heists.. in fact, the game was going to be all around this theme.. but guess no.

In fact, they made fake publicity... I remember watching every teaser, and every gameplay that R* was releasing before the game came out, and heists were all over the place.

Sorry if R* has given some news about this particular topic, I haven't entered the forum in a while... but really, it's like they just gave us all this minor DLC's to make us forget the fact that they still didn't give us what was supposed to be the core of the game.

One more thread about heists not coming, I f*cking swear....

Don't read 'em if you don't like them. In fact, I guess there are more annoying comments like "one more x thread and" than threads itself.

GTA-Freak-Vi

I would really like to know where R* mentioned the word "promise". They never promised anything and I doubt they tricked us into getting the game.

Don't tempt me.

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

supershocked

Im a hacker. Ill make them for u or betta yet get into R* code nd give some of the forum members early acess happy

happygrowls

Heists are stupid.

The people who want them are Money Glitching idiots Nice people.

Im a hacker. Ill make them for u or betta yet get into R* code nd give some of the forum members early acess happy

Cul m8, can u giv spare sum mill'ns cuz i only have a few lft and i wnt 2 buy 2 adders. plz hax brian_d, his a true arsehole

fGvIGuc.png

CarnageRacing00

Don't read 'em if you don't like them. In fact, I guess there are more annoying comments like "one more x thread and" than threads itself.

no, just stop posting them. If people like you took two seconds to read, or even just use common sense, you'd know that everything you've said is just silly.

Rockstar has said repeatedly that they're working on heists and have run into problems, that they need to make sure that when they're released, they work as intended.

Even if rockstar DID decide not to release them, you're owed nothing. You got a huge game, a fantastic game for your money. If you don't get heists, too f*cking bad.

supershocked

Well peple can barely past missions. How they gonna do heist. Cant wait for ducl u cock* for making heost to hard threads

Same people making posts about no heists, will be the same people who make posts about how bad heists suck when they do come out.

Even if rockstar DID decide not to release them, you're owed nothing. You got a huge game, a fantastic game for your money. If you don't get heists, too f*cking bad.

And you'd just smile at that and go along?

sweetbrother

Well to all of you that dont actually WANT a game feature to come and dont really care, give yourself a nice pat on the back.

You know what, I heard there was a Patriot update. I dont want that, i dont want anything more actually. They should have just gave me pixel boobs to look at tbh. Im just a bit*h ass afterall.

They should have never even updated it or patched it, thats just silly.

Edited by sweetbrother

VcHP5Ig.gif

no, just stop posting them. If people like you took two seconds to read, or even just use common sense, you'd know that everything you've said is just silly.

Rockstar has said repeatedly that they're working on heists and have run into problems, that they need to make sure that when they're released, they work as intended.

We got a huge empty incomplete game with lackluster features.

I have said this so many f*cking times but I feel like I have to say this again....

I don't understand how some people can truly believe that R* are hard at work, slaving away at trying to bring us heists....

You think that if they wanted to they couldn't? Of course they could! They have a large group of experienced programmers that have been working on the game for probably 6+ years and are familiar with the technology. And in top of that, they had a whole extra month after V came out to make sure that the game was stable and secure for online launch. The stuff featured in the trailer is nowhere to be seen. And all the dlcs have been are just reskinned textures of clothes and maybe a few super cars and guns. It isn't hard at all to do that.They know exactly what they're doing. They have an ulterior motive as to why they aren't releasing them. I don't know what it us exactly, but I know that there is one.

And we've been patient for like, 8 months now...

Anyone who says that wanting what you payed for is entitlement should f*ck off...

Edited by SonofLosSantos
  • Like 2

V HoneyBadger V

If you don't think Rockstar will develop this amazing game into even more, then kindly f*ck off.

The rest of us who aren't entitled assholes will be patient.

If you don't think Rockstar will develop this amazing game into even more, then kindly f*ck off.

The rest of us who aren't entitled assholes will be patient.

• Like 1