GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Unexpected occurrence doing glitch

ModderX

Me and my friend were duping our cars. We were duping his Monroe. It's worth $308,500.

We duped it, but couldn't sell the illegitimate copy because it said we could only sell cars up to $500,000. We could only sell the original copy.

Now we're stuck with the illegitimate copy that we can't sell, even though it's worth well under $500,000.

Help?

Ooops I Pooped

same thing happened to me. now one doesnt even give the option to sell and the other is giving me the same notification, but the thing is its not saying 500,000 its 50,000. This is an old video i just found and havent tried but you can go ahead and try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of4e-KTiS9U

henryborked

What duping glitch were you doing? If it was the one where you replace a random car with the one you want to dupe, you need to have the car you want to replace be one off of one of the websites. Buy a Rebel or Ratloader and replace that.