GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Tutorial skipping help

Darth_Zannah

Darth_Zannah

Hello guy and gal(s). Just recently recruited my brother to play with me online and of course he creates his toon and I created a 2nd toon. He of course had to do the tutorial and for my 2nd toon I had the option to skip the tutorial so I did just that. My problem I need help with is whenever I am in a session I get no job requests from NPCs. I try calling them and they are still locked.

Guessing it could be because my alternate toon is only level 4. Can anyone confirm this? If all else fails I was just going to reroll and just do the tutorial.

I have no idea how that tutorial sh*t works, but if you ask me, you should definitely grind your way to lvl. 5 by singing in the shower in your friends apartment and/or achieve som of them medals to acquire RP!

• Like 3

fGvIGuc.png

I have no idea how that tutorial sh*t works, but if you ask me, you should definitely grind your way to lvl. 5 by singing in the shower in your friends apartment and/or achieve som of them medals to acquire RP!

You forgot to mention that this only works in public lobbies.

The same goes for shouting at the guy in the convenience store when you're robbing it.

Edited by am30

Darth_Zannah

Haha! I know how to grind no problem! It is more or less leveling along with my brother. I might hit five just to see if it shows up or not.

RoyalRedXIII

Hello guy and gal(s). Just recently recruited my brother to play with me online and of course he creates his toon and I created a 2nd toon. He of course had to do the tutorial and for my 2nd toon I had the option to skip the tutorial so I did just that. My problem I need help with is whenever I am in a session I get no job requests from NPCs. I try calling them and they are still locked.

Guessing it could be because my alternate toon is only level 4. Can anyone confirm this? If all else fails I was just going to reroll and just do the tutorial.

If your second "toon" is stil on the same xbox live or PSN account as your first "toon", then you were allowed to skip the tutorial because you alredy have a character over level 20. If you brother is just starting, he doesn't have the option to skip.

If you haven't gotten any jobs, it might be because you haven't complete the LTS mission that opens the game for you. (I forget what it's called :/) once you do that, you should get calls and stuff and progress normally.

Darth_Zannah

If your second "toon" is stil on the same xbox live or PSN account as your first "toon", then you were allowed to skip the tutorial because you alredy have a character over level 20. If you brother is just starting, he doesn't have the option to skip.

If you haven't gotten any jobs, it might be because you haven't complete the LTS mission that opens the game for you. (I forget what it's called :/) once you do that, you should get calls and stuff and progress normally.

Right on. I failed to mention that my other TOON is level 104. Appreciate it.

RoyalRedXIII

Lol no problem, I had that same issue before. Ima see if I can find the name of that LTS you need to complete.

Darth_Zannah

Right on. I failed to mention that my other TOON is level 104. Appreciate it.Lol no problem, I had that same issue before. Ima see if I can find the name of that LTS you need to complete.

Right on. Thanks Nanaki ;)

RoyalRedXIII

Lol no problem, I had that same issue before. Ima see if I can find the name of that LTS you need to complete.

Nanaki? An anime reference I don't get? Lol -.-

Darth_Zannah

That is Red XIII's name before he was named differently by Hojo.... :barf:

RoyalRedXIII

That is Red XIII's name before he was named differently by Hojo.... :barf:

Ooh :D that nanaki lol. No ones ever made that connection before til the point where I forgot where I got it from MYSELF.

• Like 1

RoyalRedXIII

Haha! It happens.

CYPRESS FLATTS!!! That's the name of the Last Team Standing match that you need to complete -.-!

ten-a-penny

Farm the f*ck out from playing Golf. I proceeded from lvl5 to lvl11 just by playing this sport. And I'm on my new character :^:

(Should've used this activity to level up in my first days of this game with my main character....Silly me :p)

On my second character i skipped the tutorial and I was just fine, never played Cypress Flats LTS.

RoyalRedXIII

On my second character i skipped the tutorial and I was just fine, never played Cypress Flats LTS.

Were you able to get calls to do contact missions? Because you can still progress through the game normally other than that, but I believe the issue is you can't unlock or launch any missions your self because the contacts stay locked until you do that LTS as requested by Gerald.