Future DLC and rumors discussion

PerfectBlade

PerfectBlade

Looks legit... I guess

The planes is totally legit..i guess. :/ However the weapons are still to be confirmed.

TimoTheWolf

Looks legit... I guess

The planes is totally legit..i guess. :/ However the weapons are still to be confirmed.I think that i have seen that sniper HUD before...

PerfectBlade

Looks legit... I guess

The planes is totally legit..i guess. :/ However the weapons are still to be confirmed.
I think that i have seen that sniper HUD before...

Don't know..i think the Sniper and the Grenade Launcher are having the same future as the Vintage Pistol from Hipster Update..

TimoTheWolf

Looks legit... I guess

I think that i have seen that sniper HUD before...

Don't know..i think the Sniper and the Grenade Launcher are having the same future as the Vintage Pistol from Hipster Update..Maybe... But why is the windows on the plane black? Looks kind of fishy to me...

happygrowls

The "I'm a Terrible Idea" Update.

Not to be announced just released because f*ck you.

Is also a reason to delay Heists. (I don't care for heists btw)

Oh and we only give info to Domislive because chop

• Like 2

PerfectBlade

Source?

A modder on se7ensins found it. :p

Edited by Perfect Blade xD
  • Like 2

Grichka Bogdanoff

The Dodo! That plane is the Dodo!

• Like 3

Detective Phelps

Some of those cut weapons were later released as DLC weapons...

Damn it R*! :p

Edited by Los Santos Police Department
  • Like 1

That doesn't look like a grenade launcher. Looks more like an anti aircraft RPG with the ability to lock on. FM-92 Stinger?

WTF is that plane? :lol:

PerfectBlade

Sorry..I know these were found and I thought its going to be dlc..sorry again. :)

If other cut weapons made it, maybe these will too... hopefully.

Edited by Voggens
  • Like 1

Trevorphilipjfry

It's not an anti aircraft

It's an authored grenade launcher, it's called an XM 92 or something. And that rifle looks interesting, maybe a semi automatic rifle. That would be so cool. But I really hope all of these items are released. Good find OP. BTW when was these details found?

OK, so i was browsing on the internet and i came across this:

jdmXHfI.png A new plane..? Preety sure it wasnt in the game.

New grenade launcher? h1oOBcz.png6Gjiwjm.png New sniper: W1dxIPx.pngnhl3O9C.png What do you guys think? BTW mderators, you can lock the topic if useless. :)

While we knew about the icons for the weapons, this is the first time im seeing the actual weapons.

• Like 1

Proabably DLC, maybe maybe not. I would not be surprised if they suck are they same like the others, with just a new texture

This plane was here for years, don't know where did you find it now. About HUD icons, i think it's fake.

Delta India Echo

Nice, a SR-25. We don't really have any semi auto snipers me think. Is the Advanced Rifle semi?

@Above, are you f*cking serious? The HUD icons are as real as they can be, have you missed the pictures with the actual model?

Edited by Delta India Echo

efe4a6b167.png

Benefactor69

Someone found that picture of the plane in the game files a long time ago, I saw it then. I think it was supposed to be used on Elitist Travel as the picture that shows when buying the plane. In other words, it's cut not DLC. But it could come back in a DLC because the Speeder and Rhapsody were both cut aswell, and brought back.

• Like 1

Official General

A biplane with a propeller and a couple of generic big guns.

Wow, this is such amazing news :sarcasm:

Edited by Official General
  • Like 1

It's not an anti aircraft

It's an authored grenade launcher, it's called an XM 92 or something. And that rifle looks interesting, maybe a semi automatic rifle. That would be so cool. But I really hope all of these items are released. Good find OP. BTW when was these details found?

yea its an airburst grenade launcher... a decent one too... I wonder if they will have buckshot rounds for it (yes grenade launchers have specific ammunition that allows them to shoot buckshot)

Im not too much of a fan of guns based of the M4/M16 designs except for the originals themselves... so yea, f*ck the SR-25

nOJgCY8.png

9lk5k2-2.png

The "I'm a Terrible Idea" Update.

Not to be announced just released because f*ck you.

Is also a reason to delay Heists. (I don't care for heists btw)

Oh and we only give info to Domislive because chop

wow, what's stuck up your ass?

rockstar stated they are working on heists. yes they delayed it but ... it's rockstar. it'd be a shock if they released something on time. they delay everything so get over it. and would you rather they charge you for these updates? they could easily charge you for them all. be grateful you're getting them. and so what if they didn't announce it? f*ck them for surprising their fans, right?

Edited by one55
  • Like 1

Official General

Dodo and Skimmer are very cool if will be to the game you not belive?

Not in a bad way, but this sh*t don't interest me. I had enough of new weapons (unless its a Glock pistol, where is my Glock!?), silly outfits, and vehicles. I wanna be given info about SP DLC or new gameplay features and content.

Edited by Official General