GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Crew tyre smoke glitched?

Horndog_SA

Anyone have a way around this?

i bought a few of the new cars and all is fine besides the crew colour smoke, i select crew which is purple or more pinkish, my money gets deducted yet i have white smoke? it shows crew colour selected but doesnt work, all my previous cars are still crew colour...

Can confirm that something is indeed wrong with crew smoke at the moment.

Earlier today I went to add crew smoke to Trevor's blazer and the same thing happened, I tried blue and that worked fine.

Confirmed Glitch.

I recently bought Crew Tire Smoke twice for my new vehicle yet it doesn't appear. 50.000$ thrown away...

ffs, does R* always have to break something when adding stuff? i can choose purple or pink but it isnt my exact my crew colour lol, well i can confirm it is glitched on all these cars :-(

blade

dubsta 6x6

pigalle

punto

CarimboHanky

pretty much all crew releated car stuff is glitched right now...

in my case, the crew logo disappeared from all the cars in my garages, i go to lsc to put the logo again, switch session or simply turn off the game, when i come back the logo is gone again.

samething happen with crew tire smoke, crew parachute smoke, crew logo on tshirt.