Jeremy Meeks aka Sexiest Mug Shot Guy

Ai®a©ob®a

Ai®a©ob®a

If you guys don't know who Jeremy Meeks is he is a man who was arrested during a police operation and his mug shot was posted on the Stockton California, USA Police Facebook page where it received over 6,000 comments from women professing how hot he was.

he was charged with several crimes including Felony Possession a Firearm by a Felon, Street Terrorism & Possession Of Drugs.

He is on probation with 9 previous felony convictions and he was pulled over on a Traffic Violation where two Loaded Unlicensed/Unregistered Firearms, a box of Ammo & Drugs in his car and he admitted that he had the gun in the car with him.

The D.A.’s office released more details about the morning Meeks was arrested, writing that officers reportedly saw that Meeks and other men were leaving a home around 6:30 a.m. that was about to be served a search warrant. Officers say that Meeks was the driver of the car that was pulled over. Two other men were inside the car with Meeks at the time and they were also arrested on similar charges.

Officers searched the car Meeks was driving and reportedly found a 9mm round of ammunition in the truck and a small amount of material believed to be marijuana, the D.A.’s office wrote. A loaded .45 semi-automatic handgun and two extended magazines were also found in the car’s trunk.

The D.A.’s office notes that Meeks had a two-year stay in state prison for a 2002 conviction on grand theft. Meeks is also said to be a documented gang member from the Northside Gangster Crips.

Further, the D.A. will file a charge of a probation violation due to a recent arrest and conviction that said Meeks resisted arrest.

His bond has been set from $900,000 to $1,000,000

I tell you this because of the second part.

His mother is using the publicity and popularity her son has gotten over the last few days and made a GoFundMe.com page asking for $25,000 she has reached $2,000 but she isn't telling people the full story behind her reasoning for the page.

Here is the descriptions of the reason why she made the page.

Updated posted by Katherine Angier 1 day ago

Please help. My son was taken into custody on his way to work. He is a working man with a son. He is being stereotyped due to old tatoos.

He has a job and ... He was on his way to work. With no gang affiliations as per two of the charges. He has old tattoos..which causes him to be sterotyped. He's my son and he is so sweet. Please help him to get a fair trial or else he'll be railroaded.

Except she is lying her son doesn't work.

Even if it does paint her son in a bad light she still should have been truthful posted his crimes and that he is a 9 time felon who is on parole and was caught with a gun and admitted to the gun but she isn't telling that instead she is claiming profiling and racism for him being arrested.

So my question to you guys...

What do you think of this GFM page and her being deceitful and not telling the full story about his felony past and truth behind the reason and trying to make money off the popularity of all of this by making it sound like he is a hardworking husband and father who has never been in trouble before and most of the people don't know the full story behind him.

Would you donate to help him? or would you like most of the people in the comment section tell her to bug off and quit trying to goad people into donating money by being deceitful?

Here is the news article & his mug shot.

af262e7dc6733af45737c56d68e40288.jpg?ito

(CNN) -- Jeremy Meeks' steely baby blues and chiseled cheekbones may be attractive. His rap sheet -- not so much.

The 30-year-old stirred a collective swoon nationwide after authorities in Stockton, California, posted his arrest mugshot on social media this week.

The picture turned him into an overnight celebrity and prompted various memes, including photo shop images replacing his plain white T-shirt with spiffy high-end suits.

But authorities say he's not such a model citizen. And this is not his first time behind bars.

Meeks, a convicted felon who's served years in prison, was arraigned Friday on counts related to firearm possession, gang membership and probation violation.

In the latest arrest, Stockton police stopped him and two others Wednesday during a joint law enforcement gang sweep, authorities said.

Meeks was driving and one of the passengers, Terry Bailey, 23, was on probation.

"A search of the passenger compartment yielded a 9mm round of ammunition and a small amount of what is believed to be marijuana," the San Joaquin County District Attorney said in a statement. "A search of the trunk located an unregistered and loaded .... 45 caliber semiautomatic handgun along with two extended magazines."

They did not say whom the guns belonged to, but everyone in the car faces felony weapons charges.

Drawing fans ...

Meeks' prior brushes with the law include resisting arrest and admitted ties to the Crips gang, authorities said. He also spent two years in prison in 2002 for a grand theft conviction, according to the District Attorney's office.

"With his past history, he got out of being incarcerated and put his mind on focus to his family and started doing what he had to do," his brother, Bryan Varela, told CNN affiliate KOVR. "Living the dream that he always wanted."

Despite his ill fame, the fans keep coming.

His arrest mugshot is still a talker on social media. On Facebook, someone created a Jeremy Meeks fan page, which had nearly 90,000 Likes and counting early Saturday.

"Criminal or not, if he looks good he just looks good," Santana Martin posted under his picture. "People are not saying he's right for whatever he did. They're just saying he looks good enough to make a mugshot look like a photo shoot."

... and critics

But others are unswayed by his looks.

"The women who think that this guy is hot are only fueling the fire of criminals and crime, and if they're too ignorant to realize that then they deserve him," Clark Foreid posted.

His fans may have to wait a little longer before they see him out of the jail setting.

During the arraignment, authorities raised his bail to $1 million from $900,000 a day earlier. His next court appearance is Friday.

Katherine Angier, who said she's his mother, has launched a fundraiser for his defense at crowdsourcing website GoFundMe.

She posted pictures of Meeks with his son and other family members, describing him as a father and a husband who was on his way to work when he was arrested. He has no ties to any gang, she said.

"He has old tattoos ... which causes him to be stereotyped," she wrote on the fundraiser page. "He's my son and he is so sweet. Please help him to get a fair trial or else he'll be railroaded."

By early Saturday, she had raised $2,000.

And some commenters on GoFundMe have raised a ruckus, blasting her efforts on her son's behalf.

One of the guns he was arrested with

Jeremy Meeks’ Family Not Amused By Social-Media Fervor Over His Mugshot

STOCKTON (CBS13) — The thousands of social media admirers did not show up for Jeremy Ray Meeks’ arraignment. Instead, his friends and family were there, very upset about the attention he’s been getting over his infamous mugshot.

Those much talked about blue steel eyes were locked behind a heavy steel door last night at the San Joaquin County Jail. Friday afternoon, Meeks was arraigned on eleven felony counts related to firearm possession, street gang membership, and violating his probation.

Stockton Police said he’s not a good guy. Meeks is a convicted felon, having spent two years in prison for grand theft in 2002.

Meeks was arrested with four other men on June 18 during a joint law enforcement gang sweep. However, Meeks became a social-media sensation after Stockton Police posted his mugshot on the department’s Facebook. His mugshot went viral, with comments about his good looks and comparing the booking photo to a modeling headshot.

At his arraignment, Meeks friends and family were not amused by the social media attention.

“It’s ridiculous,” said friend Rajanique Davis. “People are making jokes when this is not funny at all.”

Meeks is married with two young sons. His wife didn’t attend his arraignment.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if you don’t see her at all in the cameras, because she’s upset,” said friend Simone Johnson.

“She’s furious. Her man is in there and people are taking it as a joke, thinking it’s funny talking about his looks, saying all kinds of crazy things.”

Meeks’s younger brother doesn’t believe he is guilty and said he’s a changed man after prison.

“He’s a man who learns from his mistakes,” said Meeks’ brother Bryan Varela.
“With his past history, he got out of being incarcerated and put his mind on focus to his family and started doing what he had to do. Living the dream that he always wanted.”

Meeks’s public defender Sam Behar said he was shocked at the worldwide media attention for his client.

“It’s better than the attention my clients usually get,” said Behar.

Good looks may get you fame on Facebook, but justice is blind. Meeks’s bail was raised to one million dollars.

Meeks’s arraignment continues June 27 at 8:30 a.m.

The GoFundMe.com Page

Free Jeremy

Edited by AiraCobra
3aln5uP.jpg

universetwisters

This is the sexiest thing that ever graced my eyes.

Beards-Mug-Shot-Amish-Lester-S.-Mullet.j

• Like 5

sTgL5iS.png

This is the sexiest thing that ever graced my eyes.

F*cking hell. How big are the bowls in America?

Anyway.

4egyFH1.jpg

I've heard of this fella's plight because believe it or not, it commands headline world news.

Fair enough. He's got great eyes. If I gave money to everyone I thought had great eyes, I'd soon go from Rich Man to Poor Man.

Cashing in on internet frenzy that made international headlines? It doesn't surprise me. Six thousand women gagging for some prison rough, wouldn't you try turn a dollar?

universetwisters

^ I'm sorry. I couldn't resist this after seeing that floral shirt.

1558531_672920826096984_7637322859965056

sTgL5iS.png

He looks like that dude from Think Like A Man.

Article%5Cmichaelealey_article1.jpg

These are some of my favorites.

eHHf9Ni.jpg

7JBFTgs.jpg

FzAA7gY.jpg

As for Meeks, who honestly gives a f*ck aside from FB tards with too much time on their hands?

• Like 4

jMNM8n3.gif

Twilight Sky

I think if he had a job, his mom would do everything she can to make him feel obligated to give her all his money.

Gold Digger Opportunists...

LOL The Beiber mugshot never gets old.

My personal favorite:

K4nnj.jpg

I'd love to see this guy cosplaying as the predator.

Hot-Toys-City-Hunter-Predator-p.jpg

• Like 2

Facial tattoos.

Reminds me of this gem.

xwscPqP.jpg

Classic.

• Like 1

jMNM8n3.gif

I cucked Alex Jones

I'm sure the only thing he is guilty of is failing to pay his parking ticket.

EphemeralStar

Yeah, I saw his picture on facebook. He DOES have some really gorgeous eyes *0*

69KznXU.png

Frank Brown

OT: Can one of you explain to me why my mugshot is all over the news? Can't a man terrorize crackheads in peace?

My god, you nosey people.

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 1

This has nothing to do with Trayvon so quit trying to stir sh*t up.

Here's another good one.

SpPlmTi.jpg

• Like 2

jMNM8n3.gif

make total destroy

This has nothing to do with Trayvon so quit trying to stir sh*t up.

Here's another good one.

SpPlmTi.jpg

Humpty-Dumpty is real.

• Like 2

yqwcbDf.png

make total destroy

e63c91e1cf0ddd319d34f405a9d4bfba.png

Mother of god.

I'd hit it.

yqwcbDf.png

GrandMaster Smith

Seen this on my facebook. Even saw it on the news twice when I was on lunch at work earlier.. This is seriously national news.. wtf?

GTA3Rockstar

This guy is filled up my instagram feed, along with Kermit. T'F

fbeRElG.png

Ai®a©ob®a

Well this thread didn't turn our like i hoped but at least it turned out better than most do.

Good job folks!

3aln5uP.jpg

humph... I thought this topic was about the 'Sweet' pictures of people, who their friends and family say are "nice People", with a history that says something else.

the_word_censored_white_letters_black_ba[url=http://rlv.zcache.com/the_word_censored_white_letters_black_background_poster-r2d2bf63db82040078b2ab9770327dddc_a6mvy_8byvr_512.jpg]

But, I guess I was wrong. It is PART III of the Funny Pictures topic.

Edited by lil weasel

I cucked Alex Jones

Look weasel! The government is trying to take your guns! This is no time to post, your manhood is at stake!

• Like 2

But, I guess I was wrong. It is PART III of the Funny Pictures topic.

Sow9qek.jpg

• Like 5

jMNM8n3.gif