If shark cards had a 50 percent off sale would you buy any?

Jizzle2014

UsernameNumber6

Probably wouldn't. I like grinding more.

Edited by UsernameNumber6

I actually bought the 500k card for $10 about a week ago. i had 1.25 mil and wanted the buzzard and was too lazy to grind the remaining 500k. It was actually completely worth the money, ive been able to grind missions more easily with the buzzard and got to 75, so now im just grindign RR

Deadly Aviator

It's not a sale when there is no true value to the product they are selling.

I would not buy any.

Ai®a©ob®a

Nah...Unlike most people i don't go out and buy everything that R* release with the last update i only bought two cars and this update i only bought one.

I've only spent maybe a total of 1.2mil in the last two months

Chill with the posts buddy. Its your first couple days, I know you're excited, but damn.

Whaaa? He's been here since January over 6 months

3aln5uP.jpg

mysteriousamg

It already happened still no one bought em.

Grumpy-Goat-

I will never buy a shark card. Although I will give R* some credit, they are making it more and more difficult to make money easy. But I will never pay the current prices, it's not enough for the money. $1M is 20 bucks? That's one super car. That's it. I can never justify spending 20 bucks that could only gain me one item that has the potential to just magically disappear if my garage glitches. Nope, never will pay for one. Although half price is what I personally feel is a more fair investment.

No I would not. I checked out the prices the other day out of sheer curiosity and the prices were outrageous what a rip off

Nah...Unlike most people i don't go out and buy everything that R* release with the last update i only bought two cars and this update i only bought one.

I've only spent maybe a total of 1.2mil in the last two months

Chill with the posts buddy. Its your first couple days, I know you're excited, but damn.

Whaaa? He's been here since January over 6 months

Yeah what's that guy thinking? I'm a regular here at the forums

Edited by Jizzle2014

Red Lynx 23

No. I grinded eight million dollars into my bank account, and currently have three point eight million left after all the bounties, muggers, mercs, blowing up PV's and the High Life & Not A Hipster updates.

henryborked

Hell da f*ck no. Microtransactions have absolutely no place in non-casual console based gaming. I would just as soon completely quit playing and go read a book or watch a movie. Casual android gaming is ruined enough by this sh*t. I don't want it in my consoles.

• Like 1

DigitalDivine

Yes. Yes I would.

I'd go over to Publix or somewhere and get two $25 gift cards (or a one $50 card), and get the Megalodon Card (8 million)

We Are Ninja

I would. No reason not to. I've made a bunch of good friends and had a sh*t-ton of fun over the last nine months for the price of a single game. On top of that, all the DLC has been completely free. I don't mind spending a little dough in support of a company that can provide an experience like that.

Anyone paying real money for in-game fake money should get a social life and is highly likely to be a virgin - I can just glitch the money in a matter of seconds

Edited by Adeel007

Anyone paying real money for in-game fake money should get a social life and is highly likely to be a virgin - I can just glitch the money in a matter of seconds

Really? In a matter of seconds?

(Anyone calling another person a virgin via a video game forum is highly likely to be a virgin himself)

Some people make decent money, and don't at all mind spending it on a game that they love to play.

Broke haters gonna hate :cool:

Edited by Grottesca
  • Like 2

We Are Ninja

Anyone bragging about having to resort to cheating to obtain in-game fake money should get a social life and is highly likely to be a broke virgin - I can just access the Playstation Store in a matter of seconds

*Fixed.

LMAO!! Hell no. Seriously, spend money for fake money in a fake game for a fake car and fake gun?!! I spent money, on the game. Thats where that ends. Its suckers like those who buy shark cards that allowed developers to introduce this model of make game, sell half the game and then use the rest for DLC and shark card purchase.

When you pay for virtual luxury, you get virtually nothing.

I have and prob will again. sh*t man I have a wife, kids and two jobs. I don't have a whole lot of time to grind.