GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

"I'm your friend, add me!" Messages

vipprimo

I don't know where to put Social Club stuff so I figure it goes here.

So two or three times now I've had someone send me a friend request on xBox. No idea who they are and I'm patient about accepting them. Maybe send a message or something and no response.

Then almost like clockwork, two days later I get a friend request on Social Club. "I'm your friend on xBox, add me!" on Social Club. I didn't delete the last two so I noticed they're identical! Now obviously we aren't friends so what are you talking about!

So now I'm wondering if it's some sort of spam bot or something for xBox.

This happen to anyone else or am I just being paranoid? The latter could definitely be true.

AlexSniperBullet

Get them all of the time when i go onto GTA Online or social club

Now what really annoys me is this crap. i don't even bother with it lol.

BqnV4IeCQAAJH0S.png

Pretty sure it's a pre-written message when somebody on social clubs tries to add you as their friend.

• Like 2

get these alot when im pwning people in free mode, usually from noobs who see you killing people and they dont want you to kill them presumably.

• Like 3

A Maned Wolf

get these alot when im pwning people in free mode, usually from noobs who see you killing people and they dont want you to kill them presumably.

I hate those kids, thinking a simple friend request will stop the ass rape.

It just makes me angrier.

BqnV4IeCQAAJH0S.png

Woah dude, radical dude

I hate those kids, thinking a simple friend request will stop the ass rape.

It just makes me angrier.

i dont target low levls anyway but if a high enough to defend himself lvl sends me a random request for no reason and im bored i sometimes specifically target them for a bit, lol! my list is full and deleting stupid random requests is annoying. The only way youre going to get on my list is if we play a mission and you prove yourself to be semi competent. I dont have room to add people who dont know how to play.

Someone sent me a friend request

Uh oh, better make a thread about it

In your case that may be an epic moment. lol Just kidding. Couldn't help myself.

BqnV4IeCQAAJH0S.png

Holy cow! Might I suggest Denying some of those. lol

Furry_Monkey

Meh. Just ignore them if you're not interested.

screenshot.png

Personally, I was pretty mad you didn't accept mine.

• Like 1

jMNM8n3.gif

BoJack Cognac

I've been a complete dick to people in GTA Online and been like "What the fuçk?" to myself when they sent me a friend request.

senormidget

I just decline them, with limited space on XBL and SC's friend feature being completely pointless I don't bother adding anyone that I don't know.

You want to know what's REALLY annoying? People who saw you post over 6 months ago on GTAF that you'd help somebody find a Hearse, who then decide it's a good idea to spam you with FRs, messages and party chat invites asking for a Hearse. I get this weekly and I got rid of my hearse months ago.

I hate the random crew invites I get, most of the time I just send them messages back pretending I'm interested so I can get their gamertags and kill them. :p

Edited by I.haigh

ArcadeWilliamz

screenshot.png

Holly sh*t everybody must like you.

Furry_Monkey

screenshot.png

Hung like an Elephant, my friend. Like. An. Elephant.

A Maned Wolf

screenshot.png

Well.....I can rest mine on my shoulder.

Deal with it.

• Like 1

I've been a complete dick to people in GTA Online and been like "What the fuçk?" to myself when they sent me a friend request.

sometimes ill send these to asshats who kill me once with a tank and then go passive or quit session when i get my tank and kill theirs if im bored enough. occasionally they are stupid enough to add you and then you can join their game and kill them repeatedly, haha!

Furry_Monkey

screenshot.png

Well.....I can rest mine on my shoulder.

Deal with it.

I wish I could do that, but I'm only human and my shoulders can only hold so much.

Shootinalloveryourface

Wtf bro we're mates and I send you a STANDARD friend request just to confirm we are definitely friends and then you bitch about it here with other people?

It would have hurt my feelings much less if you just told me to my face. Aye, that's what friends are supposed to do ya know... :roll:

Oh and FYI , I've withdrawn my friendship.

Tosser

Ai®a©ob®a

I decline them unless I've played with you and you seem cool enough and then i don't always add them right away, If i haven't played with you though why are you sending me a friend request? I get friend request most of the time because i play as a female char and most of them are from people i never even got near but only sent it because i had a female char and i even send them a msg asking them if that is the only reason why they sent it most of them are honest and say yes but the rest aren't and when they find out i'm not a chick in real life the friend requests get deleted faster than it came.

3aln5uP.jpg

Biohazard Abyss

I got a friend request from some dude on this site and he said, "Notice me senpai."

I don't even... :whuh:

klZZFxG.png

I got a friend request from some dude on this site and he said, "Notice me senpai."

I don't even... :whuh:

That was me.